ivhosting.com Any Good?

Looking for new reliable reseller hosting with high uptime. Can anyone tell me if http://www.ivhosting.com/body=special is any good Seems like a really good offer.

I've just got fed up with the downtime i've been putting up with until now and want somewhere I can host my sites safe in th knowledge they will still be there in the morning.

Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 11:58:54 PM Total Views:  291
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Does 'WhoIS Protected' Hurt you in any way?

I am thinking about having six of my domains 'WhoIs Protected'. Does doing so hurt me in any way. Do advertisers shun on this or search engines
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Needing a good host with GD support - new to this, advice appreciated

! I am looking for a host for a small site that I am fixing to start Requirements * A web server with PHP installed. * MySQL database server * GD Graphics Library.... ImageMagick 6 is optional. Looking for a good balance of reliable and cheap - with reliable being more important of course :P As Im not the worlds smartest about this type of stuff all advice would be greatly appreciated!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Hostingplex any good?

i started an Image Hosting site 3 days ago..and it has grown beyond my expectations..it now consumes lots of bandwith... i'm afraid i can't meet the requirement in the near future.... and i dont have much $$ to spend now anywayz..:P so i was looking at Hostingplex.com's site,they offer a good plan with 110 Gb bandwith but are they any good...any customers of them here in sitepoint Thanx
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

any advice for someone who wants to start and become a reseller?

any advice for someone who wants to start and become a reseller The steps involved in reselling a domain Recommend any sites tips and hints
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

My hosting company went down can I recover my domain?

I went with www.thenuke.net for hosting. Not a very well known company but seemed like a good deal and somebody recommend them. Anyway it's not proven to be a good choice because a few weeks ago my site went down and now it seems their whole company has gone and if you check their URL it's just one of those 'links page'. Okay so I made a mistake going with these but I registered www.cardifflair.com when I signed up for the hosting. When I do a 'whois' it's registered under my name. I was wondering if there was any way to recover this domain name and host it with somebody else
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

any reliable, good, low priced windows 2003 hosting

that supports asp and ms sql for a good price below 150 1 and 1 has # ntel Pentium 4 3.06 GHz Hyper-Threaded # 2,048 MB DDR RAM # 120 GB IDE hard drive # 1,500 GB monthly transfer volume for 150 anything cheper with better service that offer more resorces , and support ( prefer if it is managed or near managed for non technicals
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

anyone have any HOSTIK business-class dedicated hosting feedback ?!

http://servers.hostik.com/ Dedicated Server DS-2005-2 the price seems nice,, I'm looking for a better and cheaper server with more resources, anyone Intel P4, 3.2GHz, HT, 800MHz Bus, 1MB Cache 160GB RAID rated Server-Class Hard Drive 1,024MB Dual-Channel DDR400 SDRAM 3,000GB Monthly Transfer 100Mbps Non-Capped Network Connection 5 IP Addresses One server suitable for 99% of applications Fedora Project or FreeBSD $129.00 Monthly $375.00 Quarterly One-time Setup Fee: $149.00
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Which is better, a so-so .com or a very good .net or .biz?

Hi. I'm wondering how important it is to have a .com as opposed to a .net or .biz The .com I'm interested in is taken but the .net and .biz are available. Should I try and find a .com that will work or just go with the .net or .biz Any advice would be welcome.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Any experiences with this company?

A domain name I'd like to purchase is for sale at a place called Name Universe. It looks like I can purchase the name and have it redirected to a webhost of my choice. Has anybody here had any experiences working with this company Or, does anybody have any thoughts on purchasing a domain name in general
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

3char .ORG domains worth anything?

are 3 character .ORG domains worth anything if so then about how much & I don't mean meaningful words, just any 3 char .ORG domain or a .BIZ or .INFO domain. , 3 character domains are worthless imo, if you had a 3 letter domain it would be alot better. , There's a handful (quite a few, actually) .org, .info, and .biz 3-char domains out there unregistered. I don't think you can sell them for very much just yet. I own 1b5.com AND 1b5.net, which is a pretty cool coincidence. I've had 1b5.net for a while (paid like, $3 for it), and picked up 1b5.com from someone who happened to be selling it a few weeks ago for $15 (I think).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

What made you choose your present host company?

Hi , Just wondering, how did you come across your web host On what criteria was your selection based
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!