How to host domain

I just purchased a new domain. I already have a hosting account which may be used for unlimited domains to host. how can I manage to host this domain on my existing account.
I made an account with the domain name in my hosing account but dont know what to do next.
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:49:06 AM Total Views:  232
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Looking for new hosts

, I am posting here as I am looking for a new webhost. Please find below all my requirements, and if you think your company fits the bill - or know of a company that does - then please post the url here (or even better with a customer support number.) One rule : I refuse to pay premium rate support (e.g 123-reg.co.uk) Mandatory Requiremements. Root Access Server. (dedicated, not just a webserver / shared hosting) 100Mbit Connectivity. UnMetered B/W (or damn large 1200gb / month + only). Windows 2003 Web Edition or better. 40gb HDD (Do not really need more, but of course bigger is better). Ability to request partitioning. (c:\ and d:\ required as physical partitions). Ability to have escalation plans lodged incase of hardware failures. Decent, non premium rate, 24/7 customer support. No port restictions as I require a large number of ports open. Wish List SQL Server included. (any edition is fine). Free Lapdance (can hope). --------------- Finally I would be looking at one server to start, with another shortly after, and if all goes well the transfer of 3 more.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

PHP FTP Support: Common or rare in shared hosts?

I'm working on a web-based application now and I'm trying to ensure maximum compatability. How common is it for shared hosts to support PHP's FTP extension
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I know if a host will let me use a pre-built CMS.

Hi all, I have a couple sites I made and want to get them up on a host. Right now they are just simple sites since I'm not exactly sure if I want to build in all the functionality or use pre built software. Lets say I want to set up zen cart shopping cart software or phpbb message board, do I just need a php/mysql hosting plan or is there more to it What do I need to look for in order for this to be an option for me edit ------------ Also, what if I wanted to implement mod-rewrite for my URL's Is that something that is pretty standard or do I need to look for something in the hosting specs
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Looking for a host.

I am looking for a good host with the following requirments. Any suggestions would be apperciated. * Web server (Apache), running on a Windows or Unix based server. * PHP 4.3.3 or higher * MySQL Database server * Image Magick library (used for automatic thumbnail creation)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

True multiple domain hosting vs addon domains/domain pointers

, I need some help understanding the differences between true multiple domain hosting and addon domains which (I guess) use pointers to point to a sub domain/folders. I just signed up with Site5 and need to know how best to setup my account and added domains etc.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Reseller wants to know what hosting software

I've been reselling for quite some time but I'd like to automate. What kind of server do I need and is there software that you can recommend that will allow any automation so someone could just pay with their credit card and then have immediate access to their hosting account
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

found a good host

fasthosts.co.uk i just rang at 10.25pm and i dont have account and they answered there phone
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Looking for new Webhost

Hi I am trying to decide between 1 and 1 and go daddy or somthing to do all my web hosting and registering with from now on. I know most people will say search or google. But can you give me your opinions or exp's with them.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Secure directories and shared hosting questions...

. Hope is well. I'm toying with the idea of having a travel site where travellers can upload diaries and pictures and sensitive files (like scans of documents etc.) I've sorted a solution for multiple uploads to my shared server space, but I'm not sure how to best sort out a secure directory so the outside world can't see the uploaded files they have. Does anyone know how I can have secure directories, which I can still access to upload files to from a PHP form The secure directories need to be protected from just anyone getting the files in that directory. Also, I would like the site idea to have multiple uploads, so people can upload images from their digital cameras. I've sorted a Java solution to the actual uploading - but can anyone tell me of anything I should be aware of, or have setup, or whatever when having this type of feature Thank you for any help on this, as always I've caught myself sorting this stuff out at the last minute!! James
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

can someone please help me? dedicated host - all sites down - ips messed up

i'm running WHM + cPanel and all of the IPs are messed up my sites are www.gossiprocks.com www.fromstart2finish.com www.goldfishimages.com these are on seperate IPs, 72.232.48.62 72.232.48.61 72.232.48.60 respectively and nothing is working can someone please, please help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Transferring hosts - Best way to backup / transfer Email?

, I'm just wrapping up a site for a client. Their old host wasn't using Apache, so we had to get a new host that supports Apache. We've been building the new site on the Apache host and keeping the old site up on the domain until we're ready to go live. These are two different hosting companies and the biggest concern is transferring the emails and email accounts. Does anyone have any advice Personal experiences (good and bad)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Recommend me a webhost that allows adult content.

This is just a little pet project I'm thinking about, so nothing excessive, I was thinking: php+mysql around 50 gb transfer no heavy HD requirement here, 500 megs allows adult content, duh. Anyone have a recommendation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ivhosting.com Any Good?

Looking for new reliable reseller hosting with high uptime. Can anyone tell me if http://www.ivhosting.com/body=special is any good Seems like a really good offer. I've just got fed up with the downtime i've been putting up with until now and want somewhere I can host my sites safe in th knowledge they will still be there in the morning.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need hosting for a small biz website

! I am looking for a cheap host with the following features: at least 500mb of storage and 5-10gb of bandwidthPHP and mysql database supportand multiple domains support.Please share any host of your choice with the characteristics shown above. Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Cheapest way to start a hosting business

Anybody have any sources that they use to start a web hosting business. I started out spending tons of dough on dedicated servers. Is it still done this way
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

location of hosting

Hi all, In response to another thread with a similar title, and in order to fully understand how the search engines treat this situation, I think it should be made clear that there are other side effects for those that host outside their physical location for target audience other than just speed (latency). I have seen many forums and participants say that there is no other side effect, but it is pretty clear that both msn and google definitely give a weighting to the location of the host, and together with the tld domain of the domain decide on which localised search results you are shown on. If anyone has any further information on how to get the search engines to realise where your location is, and which search engine results you should really show on, it would be great to share this info. My personal experience is that our .co.uk site, shows up for uk searches, but our .com site does not. Now that we have just made our .co.uk a straight redirect to our .com site, we are mainly showing up in the .com searches. Any ideas or comments would be great.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I want to pay hosting with paypal.

I'm looking for webhosting and domein registration which I can pay with paypal. I have an unverified paypal account. I'd like to be able to add multiple domains to the hosting, and if possible pay per month I'd also like to have mod_rewrite installed.. I don't know if all this is possible
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Recommend a host...

Hi all. was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I need a new host for our website http://www.itcomputer.co.uk, now at the moment its hosted in the US on what Im assuming is a reseller account. Problem is we are based in the UK and there is a big noticable lag. I thought it would be easy , just pick a UK host and off you go. Problem is, after resaerching and speaking to a few of the big named companies it become clear that they just wouldn't do. My main problem is that I need a cheap reliable host preferably in the UK that can provide me with the following: - upto 250Mb space (Using around 130Mb atm) - upto 5Gb monthly bandwidth (using around 2Gb atm) - MySQL and PHP that supports cURL - ows me to install SSL security (Using Comodo atm, will expire end of the month though.) so that my domain reads https:// and not directed to a shared SSL that has some other domain name. The main issue is with the SSL Security, every seems to only offer shared ssl which is not good to me. I want the domain to read https://www.itcomputer.co.uk Any recommendations would be highly appreciated but remember, i prefer a fast UK or very close by hosting not US!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Pay for hosting or Go for FREE

Hi , I've been trying to decide whether to pay for hosting of a small informative site or just use the free space out there. 1) My personal site probably wont use over 5 MB of space. The cheapest i've been able to find was like $5/mo. And some personal sites i've seen dont' seem to occupy much space. 2) If i used free space, can i substitute the typical URL with a domain name 3) Even if i can't get a personalized domain name can i register the site with the most frequently used search engines About how much will it cost to register
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

1 year hosting + domain registration $9

DreamHost has 1 year hosting + domain registration for $9.24. Make sure you select the Crazy Domain Insane 1 year package w/ no setup fee and apply code 777 for the discount. They support Ruby on Rails for looking to give Ruby a Shot!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Plesk Editor on Cpanel hosting - possible?

I have a reseller account on some cPanel hosting. I'm interested in the Plesk WYSIWYG editor here. Anyone know if its possible to install and use the editor with cPanel (i.e. without the Plesk Control Panel) I need to use the editor with multiple sites. Does this require i purchase the software for each site or just once If you're wondering, i'm choosing the plesk editor over some others because the clients like to see the entire folder and file trees - being able to click a file to edit it. It doesn't require configuration for each site or any coding on editable pages - just plug it in and go! If you can recommend anything similar then I'm all ears.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Needing a good host with GD support - new to this, advice appreciated

! I am looking for a host for a small site that I am fixing to start Requirements * A web server with PHP installed. * MySQL database server * GD Graphics Library.... ImageMagick 6 is optional. Looking for a good balance of reliable and cheap - with reliable being more important of course :P As Im not the worlds smartest about this type of stuff all advice would be greatly appreciated!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

PHP5 hosting

Can you recommend me a PHP5 hoster
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Complicated to have a VPS account compared to normal shared hosting?

Questions from a VPS newbie: is it more hassle to maintain a VPS account Seems very technical from the posts I've read here. Also, is there a tangible advantage to having a VPS account for somebody who will have a basic HTML, Javascript and PHP site Finally, how can many hosts be providing VPS hosting at shared hosting prices (e.g. $15 a month) Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

My hosting company went down can I recover my domain?

I went with www.thenuke.net for hosting. Not a very well known company but seemed like a good deal and somebody recommend them. Anyway it's not proven to be a good choice because a few weeks ago my site went down and now it seems their whole company has gone and if you check their URL it's just one of those 'links page'. Okay so I made a mistake going with these but I registered www.cardifflair.com when I signed up for the hosting. When I do a 'whois' it's registered under my name. I was wondering if there was any way to recover this domain name and host it with somebody else
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Looking for a newsletter host

I was previously using netatlantic, but I have had problems with them and need to move to another host. I have a large list (100,000) and would like to use lyris. Does anyone have any reccommendation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

valuehost website down

My webhost valuehost.co.uk's website is down as is my site www.golfbettingguide.com. Anyone else using valuehost have any idea what's going on Starting to get worried
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Anyone have experience w/this hosting co?

Hi , I was wondering if anyone out there has had experience with Mysitespace: http://www.mysitespace.com/ I have a client who is currently with Verio. They want to switch, as they are paying $49.95 for their plan. I'm sort of a new comer and don't know too much about these hosting companies, but I'm generally very skeptical when there is such a difference in price. Here's just a small sample from one of their plans which costs only $6.00 : Hosting Plan Details * 800MB disk space * 20GB (12,000MB) monthly data transfer * Support for your own domain * 5 sub domains * 5 MySQL databases * Unlimited FTP Access * SSH Support * Powerful xController Control Panel The "one catch" they mention is the following: We do show a small "Free Hosting by MySiteSpace.com" link at the bottom of your site. In addition we do limit you to certain file types, but do support everything needed for a basic web site. Compared with a partial list of my client's plan with Verio: * 10 GB of monthly data transfer * 300 MB diskspace * 30 configurable POP/Webmail e-mail accounts * 30 mail forwards * 30 autoresponders Can anyone offer some advice please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

looking for hosting reseller account

Hi , i am looking for hosting reseller to use on my site . I am not expert in this yet , so an easy account to use will be best . Please also mention if : - I can charge any amount i want - how many domains i can host -Who will provide support for members -how much monthly payments I will need it very soon ,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

no Invoice for paid hosting service?

, I bought hosting in site5.com inc. but they don't won't to send me an invoice, is it legal
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Wanted to get feedback on web hosts: AQ Hosts, Pair Networks, Living Dots, NetExcess

Greetings, I'm planning to move my Typepad blogs, Delight.com and DelightDeals.com to a Movable Type platform and they recommend these hosts. Anyone have any feedback on any of the companies
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Need host for high volume, low resources - recommendations?

You get what you pay for. Don't go with a cheap site that can't backup the "unlimited" crap they're selling.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

any reliable, good, low priced windows 2003 hosting

that supports asp and ms sql for a good price below 150 1 and 1 has # ntel Pentium 4 3.06 GHz Hyper-Threaded # 2,048 MB DDR RAM # 120 GB IDE hard drive # 1,500 GB monthly transfer volume for 150 anything cheper with better service that offer more resorces , and support ( prefer if it is managed or near managed for non technicals
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

anyone have any HOSTIK business-class dedicated hosting feedback ?!

http://servers.hostik.com/ Dedicated Server DS-2005-2 the price seems nice,, I'm looking for a better and cheaper server with more resources, anyone Intel P4, 3.2GHz, HT, 800MHz Bus, 1MB Cache 160GB RAID rated Server-Class Hard Drive 1,024MB Dual-Channel DDR400 SDRAM 3,000GB Monthly Transfer 100Mbps Non-Capped Network Connection 5 IP Addresses One server suitable for 99% of applications Fedora Project or FreeBSD $129.00 Monthly $375.00 Quarterly One-time Setup Fee: $149.00
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

standard template for freehost sites

Hi , I am thinking of rewarding some of our site members with some small freehosting facilities, but I would like each of the pages to be largely based around a template that we provide. Does anyone know of any scripts that will allow me to do this I am thinking a la soundclick, where there is an on-line editor, but essentially they must keep our basic design (so that we can link back to our site within each page, and for reasons of gen. consistency) any help is hugely appreciated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Is there such thing as a host with no mailing restrictions?

, My current web host has a restriction of 100 emails / 10 minutes and 1000 emails / 24 hrs. I have a site that allows people to send each other e-mails through the site, and it could at times go past this limit. I was wondering if there are services that allow unlimited sending of e-mail, or if there is a way to configure the mail program to use another SMTP server Thank you! Chris
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

My hosting

I am considering hosting webspace myself and was wondering whether you feel this would be a popular package: 500mb web space 10 gb data transfer c panel control panel POP3/IMAP Email Accounts: unlimited Email Forwarders: Unlimited Email Autoresponders: Unlimited Catch- Email Address: Unlimited Webmail via NeoMail Webmail via Horde Webmail via SquirrelMail Everyone.net Support BigMailBox.com Support Customizable MX Records SMTP Server Built-In Spam Protection Built-In Anti-Virus System MS FrontPage Extensions FTP Accounts Unlimited* MySQL Databases Unlimited* Subdomains (sub.yourname.com) Unlimited* Parked Domains Unlimited* Graphical Web Site Statistics Raw Log Statistics HTTP Streaming Audio/Video .htaccess Password Protection Web Based File Manager Hotlink Protection System Define MIME Types Define Apache Handlers Setup Cron Jobs Turn Indexes On/Off IP Blocking Protection System Customizable Error Pages Easy Backup and Restore Manage OpenPGP Keys Non-Web Storage Space No Banner Ads or Pop-Ups Static IP Address support for: HTML, JavaScript, SSI Multimedia - Flash, Shockwave, QuickTime, RealMedia PHP 4.3.10 or newer MySQL 4.0.22 or newer GD 2.0.9 or newer ImageMagick 6.2.0 or newer Your Own Private CGI-BIN Perl 5.8.1 or newer Free Perl Module Installations Python CGI w/MySQL Support Sendmail Support Over 40 Plug-In Web Applications Analog Web Statistics AWStats Web Statistics Webalizer Web Statistics phpMyAdmin 2.6.0 or newer FREE 1000 Templates, HTML etc FREE Website Submitter FREE 300 Software Blogs: b2evolution Nucleus pMachine Free WordPress Portals/CMS: Drupal Geeklog Mambo Open Source PHP-Nuke phpWCMS phpWebSite Post-Nuke Siteframe Xoops plus various other scripts, image galleries etc. I would be looking to charge 5 per month for this, do you think its worthwhile
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

What is the best host(ing) for me?

What is the best host(ing) for me There are several types of hosting availble. Each with their own advantages and disadvantages. Below we listed the most common hosting options, starting with shared hosting for the light-weight websites, to Cloud hosting for the big guns. Free Hosting Free hosting is not actually a kind of hosting, but since many members ask for this we thought we would explain it here. As you will find in a lot of threads around these forums, free hosting always has a catch. Either your website shows adverisements, gives little to no resources available, doesn't allow you to use your own domain name, etc. If you're making a website for family and free hosting might be an option for you, but if you use it for business, stay away from it, as it looks very unprofessional! Shared Hosting Shared hosting is the most basic form of hosting, and perfect to be used by start-up websites and/or websites with low traffic. Your website will be placed on a server together with other websites. This means that your website has to share the resources (CPU time, memory) with other websites running on the server, which is not necessarily a bad thing, as most hosters take care of balancing things out. Usually this is done by imposing a limit on the CPU time a website may take, i.e., a website may not take more than a set percentage of CPU time as that would be unfair to the other websites that run on the server, as their speed would decrease. Usually this limit is about 10-25% and the amount of data traffic you can have will be somewhere between several hundred mega bytes to a few gigabytes of data traffic available. E-mail services on a shared hosting account will also be shared. If another account is spamming (or has been hacked with SPAM as the result), your account will be blacklisted, too, as it originates from the same IP address. Virtual Dedicated Hosting Virtual hosting is for the websites that have low to medium traffic. Your website will be placed on a server that has been virtually split into multiple servers. This means that each of the websites gets a predefined amount of CPU time and memory available, i.e., a portion of all CPU time and memory available. Because of this split, your website won't slow down when any other website running on the same server has a sudden increase in traffic, as your CPU time and memory are protected. Depending on how many other websites are run on the server you will usually get about 2 to 5% of CPU time and about 50 to a few hundred gigabytes of data traffic available. Dedicated Hosting Dedicated hosting is for the websites that have medium to high traffic. Your website will be the only one to run a server. Meaning all the server's CPU time and memory are dedicated to serving your website only. With dedicated hosting you will usually get several hundred gigabytes of data traffic. CDN CDN (Content Delivery Network) is for the websites with high traffic. It means your website (or parts of your website) will be hosted on several servers around the world. When a visitor of your website requests a resource from the CDN, it will be referred to the server nearest to him, as to spread the server load over the different servers. This also has a speed advantage in that the nearer a server is located to the visitor, the less time it will take the visitor's PC to connect to that server. Cloud Hosting Cloud hosting is the most expandable type of hosting and consists of several servers acting as one. The CPU time and memory usage will be spread out over the different physical servers, so there is no bottleneck on a single server. Cloud hosting can be easily upgraded by adding additional servers to the cloud, which increases the CPU time and memory avaible. Please contact any Hosting Team moderator if you'd like to see changes placed here.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

In the market for a new hosting provider

I have become dissatisfied with iPowerWeb as I am now unable to load text files into my db's through PHPMyAdmin. I cannot get a straight answer from them as to why this has changed. I'd be happy to load it from the command prompt if they offered that, and the LOAD DATA INFILE method is locked down as well. They offer a buggy script that apparently does'nt support my tables design. So, I am in the market for a new hosting provider. I am looking for customer testimonials, not marketing pitches. Please no affiliate links or shameless plugs from hosting companies. Here is what I am looking for: 1. Linux/Apache 2. MySQL 3. PHP 4. Support for loading text files to MySQL either through LOAD DATA INFILE (either from the command prompt or a script) or PHPMyAdmin. 5. Web stats 6. Extreme reliability BTW, this is for my onlineshoppingexpress.com site. I have multiple other domains hosted by them that I would eventually move as they come up for renewal, so a multiple domain solution would be nice.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Webhost required for Car Forum!!! Urgent!

Hi Guys, I am looking for a host for my new Australian Car Forum. Must have a good reputation, with 100% uptime! Can pay with paypal or credit card! Please list links to your hosting company other Requirements A webhost, with PHP and MySQL
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

transfering a site from one host to another... easiest way? cpanel

whats the easiest way to transfer a site, content and sql database from one host to another i have cpanel, the person who bought it from me i beleive does... is there a painless way to do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

What made you choose your present host company?

Hi , Just wondering, how did you come across your web host On what criteria was your selection based
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

U.K. hosting plans needed

250 - 500mb space PHP >= 4 2-5 MySQL databases. Cron job support A few pop3 mailboxes 2 - 4 gig data transfer per month Preferably running a recent distro. of linux (cron). [mod_rewrite would be nice. Sane php config i.e. magic quotes off, reg. globals off] Domain name registration. U.K. based. Stable! I'm willing to spend about 50 a year, bit tight I know. Can draft in extra funds, so probably 50 to a max. of 75. Will keep in mind all posts; not able to sign up immediately, just checking out competition. This thread will be kept bookmarked for my future reference.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

change of plans: bannerlesswebhosting.com (pr3)

bidding for the domain starts at $11 :-) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3840493204 thx
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Different Web and IMAP hosts for domain; can it be done?

Is it possible to have the web space for your domain hosted by one provider and IMAP email by another If so, what is needed (MX records, etc.) and who offers such an IMAP service (either free or cheap)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

need very small hosting package

hi im in need for a very small hosting package, and therefore i expect to use a very small amoutn of $ the only thing most important to me right now is bandwidth. i need about 10-15gb. space i need only about 100-200 php, ssi, mysql. someone offer me something ps i already have domain name.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

true multiple domain hosting

hello, i would need to host the following: 7 domains (are mine) each with own cpanel 150 mb webspace 10 gb bandwith own cgi-bin webmail pop/stmp mail 99.8% uptime fast servers (web sites located in europe) good service, as this seems difficult to find possibility to pay monthly, about 8$ no set up fees no offers from resellers or new hosts please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!