How can one tell?

Who is a Good Host and who is not
Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:05:01 AM Total Views:  201
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

domain name just expired, but cannot renew

I have a domain that I registered last May and it's just expired by 2 days now. I want to renew it but the vendors site (bookandhost.com) haven't responded to my email for a couple days after I contacted their support when I had trouble renewing through their panels. I got application errors and cannot log in to renew by myself, and now their support are tardy. I like the domain and want to keep it, but am now concerned someone could take it from me because it's expired. Can this happen or is their a cooling off period meaning it's still mine It expired 2 days ago. And can I take any action to get it renewed somehow even though the registrar is not advising me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Domain was supposed to expire yesterday, but cant register it?

Creation date: 10 May 2004 12:02:54 Expiration date: 10 May 2005 12:02:54 But when I try to register it, it says its taken. Why is this if its supposedly expired
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

transfering a site from one host to another... easiest way? cpanel

whats the easiest way to transfer a site, content and sql database from one host to another i have cpanel, the person who bought it from me i beleive does... is there a painless way to do this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Different Web and IMAP hosts for domain; can it be done?

Is it possible to have the web space for your domain hosted by one provider and IMAP email by another If so, what is needed (MX records, etc.) and who offers such an IMAP service (either free or cheap)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!