How can I host new domain?

I have bought a new domain yesterday. My hosting package supports unlimited domain hosting. I have already one domain hosted on that package. Now I am having difficulty to host the new bought domain to that hosting package.

What can I do now
Posted On: Friday 28th of December 2012 09:47:40 PM Total Views:  113
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How can one tell?

Who is a Good Host and who is not
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

domain name just expired, but cannot renew

I have a domain that I registered last May and it's just expired by 2 days now. I want to renew it but the vendors site (bookandhost.com) haven't responded to my email for a couple days after I contacted their support when I had trouble renewing through their panels. I got application errors and cannot log in to renew by myself, and now their support are tardy. I like the domain and want to keep it, but am now concerned someone could take it from me because it's expired. Can this happen or is their a cooling off period meaning it's still mine It expired 2 days ago. And can I take any action to get it renewed somehow even though the registrar is not advising me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Domain was supposed to expire yesterday, but cant register it?

Creation date: 10 May 2004 12:02:54 Expiration date: 10 May 2005 12:02:54 But when I try to register it, it says its taken. Why is this if its supposedly expired
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Different Web and IMAP hosts for domain; can it be done?

Is it possible to have the web space for your domain hosted by one provider and IMAP email by another If so, what is needed (MX records, etc.) and who offers such an IMAP service (either free or cheap)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Please show me the best Delicated server provider

I want to buy delicated Server Solution for my website.Do you know which provider Please show me the best Delicated server provider Thank you ! , Originally Posted by flashvn My friend tell me about Severloft.com, do you any ideaPlease tell me ! Searech for their name + review to find out.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!

Newbie needs advice on web hosts

, I'm very much a newbie - I've never had my own website before - and over the past couple of weeks I've discovered how difficult it is to choose a web host. I'd therefore appreciate any advice on offer. Here are a few details: I'm aiming to set up what I think is a smallish commercial site, running to a maximum of around twenty pages and with very little in the way of graphics. There'll be no video and although there may be some audio content at some stage it isn't a priority at the moment. I'll be offering an educational service to international customers. My 'product' will be delivered by email and probably paid for through PayPal or similar. I'm based in the UK. I'll need some means of accepting payments, but I'll only be offering a limited number of purchase choices - probably five options and certainly no more than ten. Cost: I've already decided against free webhosting. I'd obviously like to spend as little as possible, but I'd be prepared to go to about £100 a year (currently about $150, I think), to get a reliable, helpful host. (I am, of course, wary of added extras that turn an apparently cheap deal into an expensive one.) I'm considering a US-based hosting company at the moment, because - from what I've seen so far - US hosts seem to be more reliable and to provide better deals that UK-based ones. (I realise I may just be falling for superior advertising and promotion, though.) However, I wonder if I'd be making a mistake in signing up with a US host, since transatlantic telephone support would presumably be expensive - and time differences might cause problems as well. So, if anyone can recommend a web host - US-based, UK-based, or other - I'll be very grateful. - Mike ,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

difference between www and public_html?

Hi all, what is the difference between www and public_html I have hosed my domain in a small hosting company and when i was going through all its folders i found both the folder www and public_html has the same content. but by hosting company asks me to upload all my files into public_html. Iam curious to know the difference between these two folders.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Error code 28, help needed urgently

, My shop has been up and running for few weeks now. Today I wanted to add new product and here's what happened. I went admin/configure/categories/products and I see the following error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_d3d_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28) in: [select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, cd.categories_description, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.categories_status from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name] If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields. I checked my online shop to see how things are there and I see same code in the categories (I can see subcategories, but if I press on them I get same message). No products to view. here's my site just in case: www.lvbagsaleuk.com Zen cart version 1.3.8b , and I haven't changed anything like coding, I added new products just yesterday and it was fine.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th December 2012
View Replies!