How can I create my own Name Servers for my domain?

How can I create my own Name Servers for my domain
Let see I bought domain "test.com", how can I create/get my own Name Servers for my domain like:

NS1.TEST.COM
NS2.TEST.COM

Many thanks in advance!
Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 11:56:47 PM Total Views:  383
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Website name, please look!

what do you think of this name siteaddicts.com site addicts (By the way I have it registered..). I know it is the actual content and person making it but I am just looking for your feedback on the domain and what you think of it Also do you think it has any value Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

can someone please help me? dedicated host - all sites down - ips messed up

i'm running WHM + cPanel and all of the IPs are messed up my sites are www.gossiprocks.com www.fromstart2finish.com www.goldfishimages.com these are on seperate IPs, 72.232.48.62 72.232.48.61 72.232.48.60 respectively and nothing is working can someone please, please help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Possible? Rename Website & Change Domain While Retaining PR, etc.?

I am looking to purchase a forum website but am unhappy with the domain names of most that I have found. If I were to purchase a website, is it possible to change the name and domain without loosing PageRank, link referrals, etc. from the old domain I understand certain redirects can be made if the old domain is retained, but can this be done efficiently without significant "loss"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

HostingAlerts.com Downtime?

HostingAlerts.com downtime Does anyone know HostingAlerts.com contact number It appears they have downtime right now...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you mask a url address with your domain name?

all. I'm really new to the whole domains thing and decided to purchase one from www.ukreg.com yesterday. I'm trying to use the domain name to mask over my current url, so for example when somebody typed in www.mysite.co.uk it would still appear as that in the url and not act as simply a redirect which is what it is currently doing. The user could then browse the site without ever even seeing my previous hosting url. I did some searching and found that it is related to the nameservers But I'm really not certain at all what I'm supposed to be changing. Is it possible somebody could explain exactly what I should be doing to mask my url
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

eCommerce domain name

Domain on planning on using FrugalDeals.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What about this? 1 500 000 000,00 $US invest from owner

I just reged domain from one hotel who have dom like this: www.hotel-*****.com (its one of the best hotel in my country investment made this year are 1.5 billion dollars --->1 500 000 000,00 $US. I just sniped this domain: www.hotel*****.com any values, from stealing booking expences to my account or for selling it to hotel *****. Any sugests
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

my client needs his own box...

my client has a website currently hosted on shared webfusion. He is finding it slow for the php/mysql app he has on there so I want to get him on a dedicated server. I have played with linux before, but I'm not proficient enough to call myself a sys admin. Should I get him a managed server (doesnt sound like much fun for me!) or a dedicated server that I can also use to get some linux proficiency What I mean is, by getting him a dedicated server am I putting his business at risk by not yet having the linux know-how to run it Is it something I can learn as I go I also want to know some good UK based hosting companies to run this from with an affiliate scheme so I can get some commission!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

My hosting company went down can I recover my domain?

I went with www.thenuke.net for hosting. Not a very well known company but seemed like a good deal and somebody recommend them. Anyway it's not proven to be a good choice because a few weeks ago my site went down and now it seems their whole company has gone and if you check their URL it's just one of those 'links page'. Okay so I made a mistake going with these but I registered www.cardifflair.com when I signed up for the hosting. When I do a 'whois' it's registered under my name. I was wondering if there was any way to recover this domain name and host it with somebody else
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HELP! Anyone here big enough to have connections with Pool or their owner Rob Hall?

If there is anyone here that could help me who has connections or a good business relationship with Pool, the owner Rob Hall or their head accountant, Joyce Corey, I would be extremely grateful. If so, you could email me at: Jones@fas.Harvard.edu or PM me here at the forum. I have been trying to reactivate my account with Pool for some time. I have followed their instructions and faxed in both sides of my credit card with all my account info but they said I needed to enlarge it, as they couldn't read it. I tried again and enlarged the credit card info and faxed it in and again they said they couldn't read it. Now Joyce Corey has made a decision that she will not let me reactivate my account. I just need her to give me one more chance to reactivate my account, as I will send the info through the mail. I would do anything including extra fees or whatever to get my account reactivated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

valuehost website down

My webhost valuehost.co.uk's website is down as is my site www.golfbettingguide.com. Anyone else using valuehost have any idea what's going on Starting to get worried
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Can a trademark owner take a domain thats similar of you?

Now say I own a domain which is a typo of microsoft, the typo looks like microsoft but say its microsofy does microsoft have the rights to take that domain of you even if you are not using the domain but just redirecting it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How can one tell?

Who is a Good Host and who is not
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

domain name just expired, but cannot renew

I have a domain that I registered last May and it's just expired by 2 days now. I want to renew it but the vendors site (bookandhost.com) haven't responded to my email for a couple days after I contacted their support when I had trouble renewing through their panels. I got application errors and cannot log in to renew by myself, and now their support are tardy. I like the domain and want to keep it, but am now concerned someone could take it from me because it's expired. Can this happen or is their a cooling off period meaning it's still mine It expired 2 days ago. And can I take any action to get it renewed somehow even though the registrar is not advising me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Domain was supposed to expire yesterday, but cant register it?

Creation date: 10 May 2004 12:02:54 Expiration date: 10 May 2005 12:02:54 But when I try to register it, it says its taken. Why is this if its supposedly expired
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Downloadfast.info

I just ordered downloadfast.info is it nice
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Different Web and IMAP hosts for domain; can it be done?

Is it possible to have the web space for your domain hosted by one provider and IMAP email by another If so, what is needed (MX records, etc.) and who offers such an IMAP service (either free or cheap)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Mac not downloading pop3 email

I have a hosting account that uses cpanel. I have a number of accounts that operate perfectly. But one user has a mac which just will not download old messages. as a result there are 371 messages sat on the server. Anything I'm getting through since checking my setting comes through fine but the old messages are still not being downloaded. PC connects no problem. Has anybody had this before
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!