Help WordPress redesign For Client

all

I need help. I have a potential client that has an existing website hosted on some hosting companies server. i want to build the wordpress site my server and move it to his with not much down time. What is the process of it Do I need to contact his hosting provider if anyone has experience in this please help me out or point me in the right direction i wold greatly apreciate it

Posted On: Saturday 29th of December 2012 01:24:21 AM Total Views:  44
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

I need your help.

I am the webmaster for a friend of mine, he needs some hosting as the one we are with left us. Could anyone help us I just need the basics to host the website at www.tony-bell.co.uk so you'll need to give me DNS and FTP, must have mysql and php and no ads.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Domain Prices Increasing

I have heard that on 1st of July domain prices are increasing specially .com and .net domain. COM will go up 7%, and .NET by 10%. Can anybody confirm from reliable resources , I do not believe that will be huge increase at all. Of course prices will go higher. But they will be huge.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!

how do change email from my local host to my webserver

hi i was using xampp to create my website but now i changed to a real web host is called dream-hosting.co.uk/ now i my emails sent tru my contact form no longer work bellow is my code using xampp localhost.. PHP Code: mail("xxxx@hotmail.co.uk",'Name:'.$name,'Telephone:'.$subject,$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."\n\n".$message,\t"From:$from"); how do i change to still send the emails to my hotmail account but the difference is that the server is no longer xampp local host but dream hosting\t i tried to change the email address to the one i created form the webhost site like xxx@name_of_my_site.co.uk but still didnt work
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

IP tracking

How reliable is the IP tracked location of the user Is it safe to say that in the vast majority of cases that it corresponds to their actual location or is it quite common for users to somehow obscure, alter or use proxys or something (I just wish the IP for the nation and city).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Russia web hosting

Can anyone recommend a web host in Russia Cheers. , Originally Posted by mancroft A reliable but not necessarily cheap (reliability is more important than price) shared host. Good in russian As rule they do not have english speaking support.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Liquid Web - Greatest Service I've ever had

I've been with a few hosting providers over the years and liquid web is by far the best I've ever had...Primarily because of their customer service. Every issue that I've ever called them about, regardless of whether its technical or billing related, has been handled quickly and professionally. They even migrated all my data for me when I downgraded servers. Lol. I just wanted to share a positive experience since most of the posts I see in this section are pretty negative.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Anyone who has some experience with Gossimer?

Im looking for webhost for a wordpress blog and came across Gossimer. Good thing about it is that they have many paymet options. Does anyone has any experience with Gossimer Can you share your experience Can anyone recommend a webhost that uses Alertpay (Payza) or Moneybookers.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th December 2012
View Replies!

PPC provider for parked domains

Could you please recommend a provider of Pay-Per-Click ads for a parked domain -- Mark
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can I host new domain?

, I have bought a new domain yesterday. My hosting package supports unlimited domain hosting. I have already one domain hosted on that package. Now I am having difficulty to host the new bought domain to that hosting package. What can I do now
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

domains suddenly have 'safe mode' enabled

for the last several days i have been noticing many of my domains suddenly have "safe mode" enabled. I have no idea how this is happening and tech support on my host does not understand it either. anybody have an idea as to why this may be happening
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hostzilla - seems like monkeying around with me - OR NOT ?

Hi - Towards the end of last year I purchased a yearly plan which includes registering a domain name (which i did straight away) but for a while the account remained dormant. Today I contacted their support for help because I was unable to ftp to their server with the details provided by them. Know I don't know if this is normal practice or not but without my authorization I got a reply saying that they have charged my card for the exact same domain name that I registered with them about 5 months ago. I was able to ftp to their server and launch their cpanel, but I wrote back to them explaining that for one I never placed the order for purchasing the domain name and secondly I have a receipt which shows that I had purchased and registered that same domain name about 5 months ago. About half an hour after sending that response I began noticing that I was completely blocked out of everything. I could not access my site, or the cpanel, or ftp into their server. Again I wrote back to them explaining that now I was unable to access anything, and they responded to me by first dogging the earlier question about the unauthorised charged which I incurred and only replying to my second point as follows : Your account appears to be activated and responding normally. If you have had several failed attempts at logging in to your CPanel, our firewall may have locked out your IP address as a security precaution. To resolve this we will need to know what your IP address is. Please visit www.whatsmyip.org, and find your IP address (which will be displayed in large text across the top of the page). Copy and paste it into a reply to this ticket, and our L3 Techs will get the block removed so that you can access Hostzilla servers, including your website and CPanel. The above response indicates to me that they are most likely monkeying around with me, or is this something that can happen in real life although I can't see how - I after having access to everything inc. the website then only to be left hung and dry after having made a complaint. Would be very interested in hearing about your views regarding my experience..... .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Host & Registrar for small web design company

, My name is Travis and I run a small web design firm that has around 10 hosting clients and I'm looking to grow and offer my own hosting service. **I DO NOT want the cheapest options. Quality over Cost.** I am looking for someone who offers good hosting (VPN, etc) & domain registration, SSL, email service etc. I like the idea of having Domains & Hosting with the same company. I know Rackspace & MediaTemple are too really great options for hosting but not DN's, SSL, etc. Maybe NameCheap.com Just weighing my options....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th December 2012
View Replies!