Hello Domainers (Visit if you own alot of domains)

, i have a idea for a new site which is currently in the development stage. It is very hectic right now and we need a couple of people looking to buy domains for them selves or just currently own domains. Were mainly interested in people that own 10+ domains or people with great domains. Were not looking to grab the domains from you etc. You can keep your domains just please drop me off a email, PM or IM contact details are in profile. You will be making money off this potentially from the idea!

------ALSO IF YOU ARE A EXCELENT DOMAIN APPRAISER WE NEED YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 11:56:39 PM Total Views:  474
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Domain look alikes What do you think

What do yall think that these are worth they are look alikes of famous domains go0gle.info g00gle.biz d0mains.org w0rldwideweb.net cellph0nes.net h0uston.net chicag0.net and also how much is 7-c.org worth do yall think
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I create my own Name Servers for my domain?

How can I create my own Name Servers for my domain Let see I bought domain "test.com", how can I create/get my own Name Servers for my domain like: NS1.TEST.COM NS2.TEST.COM Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What do you think?(2 domains)

Let me know if you have any ideas... WhosPrice[dot]com - I was thinking of price grabber site..(who's price... lowe,better,etc) PageOwner[dot]com - something like myspace, maybe What do you think
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you mask a url address with your domain name?

all. I'm really new to the whole domains thing and decided to purchase one from www.ukreg.com yesterday. I'm trying to use the domain name to mask over my current url, so for example when somebody typed in www.mysite.co.uk it would still appear as that in the url and not act as simply a redirect which is what it is currently doing. The user could then browse the site without ever even seeing my previous hosting url. I did some searching and found that it is related to the nameservers But I'm really not certain at all what I'm supposed to be changing. Is it possible somebody could explain exactly what I should be doing to mask my url
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you know?

Hi! How do you know how many bandwitch will your site use
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

what sort of dosh would you think overtheinternet.com is worth?

just the domain name up for sale. also have the hyphenated version ( if it even makes a difference, i remember once upon a time having the hyphens was supposed to help in the search engines) either way, not to distract the focus of the question.. how much do you think i could get for it Is 5 grand too unreasonable
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Domain for life?

, im looking at www.bluehost.com and i have seen a few others about on the internet, im talking about "Free Domain Forever!" or "Free Domain for life" - Is it as good as it sounds, do you actually get to keep this domain forver or is there strings attatched,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Appraisel help on the domain tamiflu.ca please.

Its an active site, the domain receives around 15-30 typeins a day. Had several email inquiries, but not sure what sort of value to put on it. Your thoughts Tamiflu is one of the most searched terms on the internet these days.. I suppose it could be a very important name.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Does 'WhoIS Protected' Hurt you in any way?

I am thinking about having six of my domains 'WhoIs Protected'. Does doing so hurt me in any way. Do advertisers shun on this or search engines
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HolidayGifts.com value

I have a domain name that arguably has high domain value. ( At least I think so). The domain is holidaygifts.com But- I would appreciate another opinion. I have developed this domain name and sell a lot of gifts over the website it is attached to. I believe that I am not using it to it's potential. Can you tell me if 1. Does it have developnment potential. The name itself. 2. Should I look for an outright sale or a joint venture with a much bigger company 3. It's approximate value. I realize the market it represents is quite large. Thank you, Barry Gainer Holidaygifts.com 321-917-9964
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

which control panel do you prefer?

i am looking at upgrading to a VPS account and i have a few choices for control panels. i have demo-ed most of them and at this moment i am leaning towards HSPcomplete but I am looking for some more feedback. i am deciding between these cp's: Plesk, cPanel, DirectAdmin and HSPcomplete anyone have any preferences and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Can a trademark owner take a domain thats similar of you?

Now say I own a domain which is a typo of microsoft, the typo looks like microsoft but say its microsofy does microsoft have the rights to take that domain of you even if you are not using the domain but just redirecting it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Expanding my site for different languages

Im interested in translating one of my websites into different languages to reach a larger market. Lets say my website is example.com If I do this, I would hire professional translators and not use machine translations. If I was trying to reach a Spanish audience, which domain name would I get ejemplo.com ejemplo.es ejemplo.es, ejemplo.cu, ejemplo.pa, ejemplo.ar Is the .com viewed as American Spanish comes from Spain (.es), but people read/speak Spanish all over the world. Registering for all Spanish-speaking countries would be too costly and most likely not available to me as an American to register. Im thinking about translating into French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish. Im downplaying the idea of using something like es.example.com because my domain name is too long and wouldnt make sense to non-English speakers, making it easy for them to forget, while a name in their language would be much easier for them. While Im asking, how would I register domain names that use special characters (like Spanish with the accent marks) or symbols (like Chinese). Would I just drop those special markings, and use the Romanized versions of the Chinese characters
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

What do you think to these IDN's?

Dana.com - dance.com in portuguese NmeroUno.com - 'Number One' LaScne.com - 'the scene' in french RealEspaa.com - real spain, spanish Fmea.com - female.com in portuguese thoughts
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Renewing Domains w/ Different Registrars

I am fairly new to this and have registered two domain addresses that are set to expire in a month. I want to renew them but not with the same registrar is used initially since better deals exist elsewhere. Do I simply go to a site like godaddy and register these domains Or will they come up taken since they havent expired yet Or is there a renew domain name option for new customers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

I need your help.

I am the webmaster for a friend of mine, he needs some hosting as the one we are with left us. Could anyone help us I just need the basics to host the website at www.tony-bell.co.uk so you'll need to give me DNS and FTP, must have mysql and php and no ads.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

What made you choose your present host company?

Hi , Just wondering, how did you come across your web host On what criteria was your selection based
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Different Web and IMAP hosts for domain; can it be done?

Is it possible to have the web space for your domain hosted by one provider and IMAP email by another If so, what is needed (MX records, etc.) and who offers such an IMAP service (either free or cheap)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

if sub-domain blacklisted, will full domain also?

Hi I have a large legitimate email list and want to start sending a newsletter. I am concerned that my domain name may be blacklisted for sending spam (even though my list is legitimate and fully opted-in) and have an effect on my day to day email. if I use a sub-domain of my domain, ie newsletter.domain.com and this was blacklisted, would it effetc my main domain as well. Sorry if posting in the wrong forum, not sure if this was a hosting, email or domain question!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!

difference between www and public_html?

Hi all, what is the difference between www and public_html I have hosed my domain in a small hosting company and when i was going through all its folders i found both the folder www and public_html has the same content. but by hosting company asks me to upload all my files into public_html. Iam curious to know the difference between these two folders.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!