Has anyone used OnlyDomains.com or know about registry requirements?

I noticed onlydomains.com does alot of country code domains most other places don't, So I decided to register a few, I had no problems so whatever, but while trying to register a chinese .CN domain name I was asked to provide scanned ID as "per registry requirements" has anyone ever come across this before http://www.onlydomains.com/country/domain/China/.cn
Posted On: Saturday 29th of December 2012 01:37:26 AM Total Views:  96
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Domain parking has an advantage?

What exactly is Domain Parking and what are its advantage Pleas share it. Thank You
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

godaddy has cache storing mechanism?

hi there I host one of my wepages on a godaddy delux linux account. Last month I changes one of my sites(I've deleted the entire directory content and replaced with the new version) . The problem is that I google search, my old website versions appears indexed, and when I visit those links, the old pages are displayed without css and images. I don't think is google's fault, bc it appears my entire old url as it was hosted from my server. Do you have any idea about what is happening Do you have any idea about where do I have to start my searches
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

does anyone know a good cheap yet powerful dedicated hosting provider

hello, im looking for a cheap but powerful dedicated hosting, im planing to have my own server company or GSP if you will, does anyone know a good provider, top of the line stuff. thanks, , They are different web hosting companies : the cheap one and the one which offers powerful configuration. There are no such web hosting providers which offer that all-in-one , If you are looking for something you need to know about that RAM CPU SPACE BANDWIDTH etc. {snip} Maybe you have some web hosts in your mind already.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anyone recommend a good hosting company?

I am going to build a multi-website website. Where multiple domains will point to the same server and share many of the same files. Yet be completely different websites. I used godaddy before and it seems like you can only have 1 FTP session at a time running which is tedious when on a team. Also I am wanting a LAMP configuration with PHP5. Can anyone recommend a good hosting company for me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

anyone know of a place to get cheap names

Im looking for cheap domain names... right now the cheapest I've found is 7.99 at fxdomains... im looking for each month to be less than 7.99 not first month $1.99 then $9.99 for each extra month.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

OrangeFiber / AlphaRed ? anyone use?

There is a company called AlphaRed (previously orangefiber) who has an unmetered server. I plan on running 14 sites off of it and within the next 60 days getting about 30,000 unique hits per day and using probably about 8000 GB per month. Do you know if this company is good - reliable and truly performs well They seem to have the best packages for high volume. I just don't know truly how to assess if the server(s) can handle the volume and load truly
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

hostony or midphase

Which one will u ppl recommend. Any one has good words about these hosts. Both seems to fit my requirements for windows hosting
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

anyone have any HOSTIK business-class dedicated hosting feedback ?!

http://servers.hostik.com/ Dedicated Server DS-2005-2 the price seems nice,, I'm looking for a better and cheaper server with more resources, anyone Intel P4, 3.2GHz, HT, 800MHz Bus, 1MB Cache 160GB RAID rated Server-Class Hard Drive 1,024MB Dual-Channel DDR400 SDRAM 3,000GB Monthly Transfer 100Mbps Non-Capped Network Connection 5 IP Addresses One server suitable for 99% of applications Fedora Project or FreeBSD $129.00 Monthly $375.00 Quarterly One-time Setup Fee: $149.00
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!