please provide the code for zip the excel file using vb 6.0 coding i dont know how to zip

Posted On: Wednesday 12th of September 2012 05:51:40 AM Total Views:  102
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Visual Basic PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

please guys help me to create a UEFA Champions league ticket system

please help me to create a UEFA Champions league ticket system.... pls i'm stuck ...... jerrynkongolo@yahoo.fr
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 13th September 2012
View Replies!

Set t = TableDefs(tableName) doesn't work for me - please help!

rated by 0 users Can anybody explain why the error below is thrown This function is called with the name of a table that exists in a databse, and the t variable gets set as a reference to a table, but trying to use the t variable later on causes errors :( . Can anybody help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Shall I buy this configuration in India, Your opinion please

rated by 0 users Hi , I am going to use Visual Studio 8 and Visual Studio 10 with Silver Light 4 and SQL / Oracle. Shall I buy this CPU (CPU only) configuration in India for 10,000 Indian Rupees (INR), Your opinion please. Configurartion screen shot attached. Pls suggest Also am writing the same configuration below. Intel P4 for Win XP Home Ed SP2 with 1.5 GB Ram with 250 GB Hard Disk
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

hello everyone here in this thread. please help on how to get the....

please help on how to get the accurate number or volume of records encoded between 2 dates selected. this is the code i have so far, but i have an error for filtering the accurate volume of records based on the selected dates: Dim sql As String Dim dtfrom As String Dim dtto As String Dim cn As New ADODB.Connection Set cn = New ADODB.Connection cn.ConnectionString = strConn cn.Open Dim rst As ADODB.Recordset If Label8.Caption = "Database for AUTOMATIC" Then dtfrom = Format(DTPicker1.Value, "mm/dd/yyyy") dtto = Format(DTPicker2.Value, "mm/dd/yyyy")     If dtfrom >= dtto Then     MsgBox "Please enter an invalid date", vbInformation + vbOKOnly, "Query"     Else     Set rst = cn.Execute("SELECT COUNT(*) as RecCount FROM " & _     "NOSAuto WHERE Date_Encoded BETWEEN #" & dtfrom & "# and #" & dtto & "# ", , adCmdText)     Label3.Caption = rst.Fields(0)     End If every time i clicked the command button to get the exact number of volume, for example i entered from 2/1/2010 to 2/28/2010. it also filtering the date for ex. 2/1/2009 and so on. so my problem is, i want only to filter the dates between the specific dates i've entered. 
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 14th September 2012
View Replies!

please..

good eve to .. hope you can help me.. i am a mathematics major and i have a task  to create a program in METHOD OF SUCCESSIVE SUBSTITUTION(MOSS) please help me because i really dont have idea..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

please trace the output for me. i dont know how to solve it

I=0 Do While I
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

please help me with the pdf file

hi! please help me with this im a beginner in vb6., i have a pdf with in the vb6 when i save the pdf it save but when i open it again the the pdf is gone and it said error in loading.,please help me.,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Could you please help me in getting started?

rated by 0 users Hi! I have designed tables for creating a survey form (in asp.net) in my project. They are as shown below. But now I am feeling problem in creating the survey form (web page). I don't know what and how to use. Could you please help me in creating the survey form in asp.net It would be appreciable if you can provide me with a sample code or example.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I need your decisions please

if you're making an enrollment and billing system, would you or would you not make a student profile Or just make a field for the parents' and in case of emergency field in the registration form
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 16th September 2012
View Replies!

What is my wrong in here please?

adoconn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0:Data Source=C:\AE2EA.mdb:Persist SecurityInfo = False" can you correct me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 16th September 2012
View Replies!

I need your decisions please

if you're making an enrollment and billing system, would you or would you not make a student profile Or just make a field for the parents' and in case of emergency field in the registration form
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 17th September 2012
View Replies!

help me please

i have 2 different systems....i need to migrate the database from old system into the main system....the problem is the old system use direct and redundant data.... so i need to reduce the redundant data and assign it into main system..... the problem arise when i want to migrate it because the main system need an ID.... I have attached the example of table that involve in the process...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

RichTextBox please helo :)

hello and please help :) i have two RichTextBox and i want to copy one RichTextBox to antother without lose the color. example RichTextBox1.text\t RichTextBox2.text RichTextBox1.text = "something text etc..." ("something" is red , "text" is blue and "etc..." is yellow when you press button click i want RichTextBox2 to be RichTextBox1 without lose its colors
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

can u please help me with the complete code for copying datagrid data on to an excel file

can u pleasehelp me with the complete code for copying datagrid data on to an excel file i am a novice programmer
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Venkatash you have helped me for this code but it is is not working please check.

After copying cell contents from Source to Destination sheet just the NumberFormat property to Text, ObjDestWrkSht.Cells(row, col).NumberFormat = "@" where @ -> indicates Text format
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Venkatash please help for 1 more question please

When i click on command button for export the file to new worksheet then run time erorr occurs 'Object required' and one of following fields mark yellow \t\tobjDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 1) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 4)\t\t\t objDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 2) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 6)\t\t\t objDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 3) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 8)\t\t\t objDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 4) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 9)\t\t\t objDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 5) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 10)\t\t\t objDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 6) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 11)\t\t\t objDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 7) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 13)\t\t\t objDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 8) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 14)\t\t\t objDestWkSht.Cells(icnt, 9) = objSrcWkSht.Cells(icnt, 16)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Help please!! Ignore row from mshflexgrid

I use this code: Sub Transformare() For i = 1 To Len(timp) If Mid(timp, i, 1) = "." Then unu = i: Exit For Next i timp2 = Mid(timp, unu + 1, Len(timp) - unu) For i = 1 To Len(timp2) If Mid(timp2, i, 1) = "." Then doi = i: Exit For Next i doi = doi + unu If Len(timp) - doi > 3 Then MsgBox "Timp introdus gresit!" & vbCrLf & "Verificati timpii!" zecimi = Val(Mid(timp, 1, unu - 1) * 6000) + Val(Mid(timp, unu + 1, doi - 1 - unu) * 100) + Val(Mid(timp, doi + 1, Len(timp) - doi)) End Sub the initial values are from mshflexgrid and are something like this: 2.35.58 time and the code is coverting to miliseconds. what i try to do is if one or more of the initial values are "ABANDON" then the code to skip that row. can someone help me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

how to use Immediate window to see the resuts , please explain step by step

end of post
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

please read this

where can i download service pack 4 for vb 6
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

hi please

i have 3 computers at home ex. pc1, pc2 and pc3,,,... my problem is how can i open for ex: a microsoft word in pc 2 using pc1.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!