IT CAREERS

IT CAREERS http://www.pcidata.net/career.asp http://www.globalfreecalling.com/reg.asprefcode=GGB...
Posted On: Wednesday 21st of November 2012 03:26:05 AM Total Views:  56
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Visual Basic PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Little help with Windows API

would anyone give me some examples of how I would go about finding a button in an application and clicking it with API
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 21st November 2012
View Replies!

problem with adoRS.Source

, I defined an adoRS.Source using a simple SQL-statement. However it doesn't work. Where do I go wrong Tablename = "MUZIEK" FIELD1 = "TITEL" FIELD2 = "URL" I want to select songs of the band u2. There are at least ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problem with Printer.Orientation

I am using VB6 SP6. I have an application that prints charts. Specifically, it prints line charts of plant process information nightly. The code is a mix of API calls and Printer methods. I am currently migrating to a new ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Dropdown combo with checkboxes?

Anyone know where I can get a free control or some src on one TIA...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Build! help with ur logging code

hey man thanks for the code except i am getting a error at this line with the 1 by it Private Sub Form_Load() Dim strTMP As String ' declare the variable to hold the text strTMP = "The form is ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

storing plain text data in its own file

Hi all i am just starting to get back into VB and i need a little help. I am writing a program that asks a user to type in a set of numbers/letters (in this case shipping containers). Once the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problem with Internet Transfer Control

, i'm trying to download a text file; www.float.com.au/download/20040915.txt The Internet Transfer Control maybe downloading the whole file but only the first line of the file is being saved any help would be great. Finbar....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Visual Studio .Net 2003 Enterprise edition

I'm lost right now... I used 'Visual Studio 2005 Beta Home' to make a small application. But since the computer i want to use it on has .Net 2003 installed I get a version error. This probably has to ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

15 year old needs help with Visual Basic problem.

, Could someone please help me with this Visual Basic problem. I need to know whats the code for this: If address 29292929(making it up)= 50 then sendkeys "1p"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

write russian chars to text ( html) file aaaarghhh

hello ,, does someone know how i can acomplish the folowing task ,, i have a program with a HTML interface and i need to write Russian chars to the generated HTML files my database is unicode ( access 2000 ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help needed with printing docs

Hi. In my project I have a form with a combo box. In the combo box I list a number of different word documents that are on my computer. I want to be able to select one of the doc's ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help With VB Idea

, I am trying to get some ideas on some mathmatical equations on how to find a trend from what seems as random sell/theft actions It is for a software app I want to do for school that involves the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

list removeitem.

The list's "removeitem" command in VB6 only allows you to specify the entry to be removed by index number. Is there any way to remove an item from a list based on its text and not its index number
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hosting a web site

I've written an application in VB .NET and SQL Server and want to port it onto the internet. What is the best way of going about this I would like to run my own server from home Is this ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Issue with Visual basic syntax in a HTML code.

THank you very much for the idea and the effort. Anyway I posted it here because my code is beint handled in Visual Basic. Have a nice day. Juan "Bob Butler" wrote in message news:fa10fb0.0407200745.5842aa83@posting.google.com... > "JPRW" wrote ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

CDO--Failure transmitting PDF as attachment via email from VB, VBA

I am using CDO to email a file as an attachment. The receiver receives the file, but when he opens the file (tried using both Acrobat Reader 6 and 5), he gets "There was an error opening this document. The ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

listbox with checkbox style in .net

Does vb .net have a listbox with a checkbox style like in vb6 I didn't even see a style option under properties. I'm just starting in .net and am trying to port an existing application over.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

binary file write in VB6

I want to output this data to text and binary files. The binary file contains the garbage you would expect to see if you try to read it with a text editor, but below that the output appears as text ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Craziest thing I have ever seen with a command button

all, vb6 I have a command button on a frame. In my load event, I set the command button cmd.enabled=false. but the button is still enabled. The whacked thing is there are other buttons on the form that I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Word error with mail merge program

I've created a program that uses Word for a simple mail merge. It works fine until you try to use a different document. I then get an File in Use error from word, telling me that my .mrg file is ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!