Highlight does not stay

How do I change the bg color of the selected row for msflexgrid I need to at least highlight the row when the user clicks anywhere within the row, and display the value in a certain column to a textbox. ...
Posted On: Saturday 10th of November 2012 02:03:19 AM Total Views:  425
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Visual Basic PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

validate event doesn't fire with default button

My vb6 form as an OK button with default=true and causesvalidation=true When the user clicks the OK button with the mouse, it correctly fires the validate event before the click event, but when the user presses the return key, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Loop in database doesnt move to next data.

If rsGetInfo.State = adStateOpen Then rsGetInfo.Close rsGetInfo.Open "SELECT *, SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT.Customer AS SubWCustomer, " _ & " SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT.display AS SubwtDisplay,SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT.SubWeight AS SubWeight" _ & " FROM SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS LEFT OUTER JOIN " _ & " SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT ON SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.SubWeightid = SCRAP_SUBWEIGHT.subweightid " _ & " Where SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.DateSlitted >= '" & CStr(Format(Me.dtpfrom.Value, "MM/DD/YY 00:00:00")) & "' " _ & " AND SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.DateSlitted = '" & CStr(Format(Me.dtpfrom.Value, "MM/DD/YY 00:00:00")) & "' " _ & " AND SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.DateSlitted = '" & CStr(Format(Me.dtpfrom.Value, "MM/DD/YY 00:00:00")) & "' " _ & " AND SCRAP_DEFECTSANALYSIS.DateSlitted
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What does the following code mean

Dim fmtStr As STring = "{0,4},{1,-15},{2,-10},{3,-15}" This post has been edited by AdamSpeight2008: 22 August 2009 - 05:07 PM
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Form doesn't show up correctly with .show

I've got a Visual Basic.Net application. In this application there's a form with a button. When you click on it, data will be loading to Microsoft Excel ( using automation ). Sometimes, loading could take a while ( for example ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What works and what doesn't with RB 2005 on Mac?

Downloaded the demo today and copied my plugins to test out some of my projects with it: the application abrubtly quit (without a warning or error message). Removing the plugins got it working. Tried to run a project, and all ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

PART II : VB.NET Why doesn't FINALLY execute

Oops! Forgot a line of code!!!!! Sorry. This code example should display my problem properly. Why does the finally clause in the Test method (below) NOT execute in my "foo" example, but DOES execute in my "bar" example 'Test-Finally does ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Code doesn't work (clipboard apis)!

I have a form with a commandbutton and a richtextbox. My goal is launch Word (through automation), open a file, select all content of it, copy it to clipboard and paste it in the richtextbox without lost the rtf formatting. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

why does this not work?

Why does this not produce any records (should be 2) Code SQL = "SELECT * " & vbCr & "FROM [TblVendors]" & vbCr SearchStr = "WHERE (((TblVendors.Name) Like '" & Chr(42) & FrmSearch.SearchText & Chr(42) & "')); Debug.Print SQL & ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Filesystemobject doesnt return the folder.size in case of very large folders

I am trying to get the size of a folder using the filesystem object. This code seems to work fine, except for very large folders (i.e. c:\ or c:\Documents and Settings) The code I am using: Dim fso Dim fldr ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

combo highlight

I have two combo control (dropdown combo type) on an SSTab form eventhough the combo is disabled, it looks like it's highlighted (deep blue) What settiong allows highlighting even if the field is disabled Also, is there a way on ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Moving text / graphics in a canvas so it doesn't lock up the program in the process

I guess you could say I'd like to draw some scrolling credits with some text and graphics. But I want this to keep running while the program is doing other things. e.g. accepting input in EditFields and PushButton clicks... ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

HELP - Form doesnt show when in debug mode (VB .net)

, bit of strange one this, I have a VB .net application that has Sub Main() as its startup procedure, this then creates and shows a form. Up till now when I pressed F5 the form would duly appear. Whats ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Right$ doesn't work

A project in VB6 recently worked without any problems but now it's complaining when I try to use 'Right$'. In immediate mode, when I'm typing 'print left$("123456",2)' I get the correct result '12'. When I type 'print right$("123456",2) I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

VB6 code doesnt compile properly?

, I'm editing a server and adding commands into it. (It's a chat game). But none of the commands work in game. It compiles fine. I didn't make the server myself and i followed the guide that worked for others... nothing compiles right. Help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

VB Object doesn't support property or method when it should. - Data control problem.

Hi I'm developing aa number of applications to trawl through the files on a computer and perhaps process them in various ways, but I have hit a problem To step through the hard disks I set up drive, directory and ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Scrollbar does not update while tabbing through controls

i have an SSTAB control on a form. on each tab, i have a Frame which acts as a container for a picturebox. the picturebox in turn acts as a container for a no of textboxes, combos, optionbuttons & checkboxes, placed one below the other. i have placed a single Vscrollbar towards the right edge of the form. when i tab / shift-tab through the controls on the picturebox, using tab key or Enter key, the vscrollbar does not update itself. therefore i am unable to see the next control down below. i have googled for answers but not found any. how do i automatically update the vscrollbar when i tab through the controls on the picturebox lying on a particular tab Can anyone help me with this P.S: i have attached a sample file containing the code. Attached File(s) test.zip (2.06K) Number of downloads: 32
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need help: ADOX - DefinedSize does not what I want.

World, I'm creating a new ACCESS2000 DB via ADOX under a VB6 project. Everything works fine but the column size in the database tables is always the same for all columns, no matter how I set the "DefinedSize" property ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

WriteFile (or CreateFile) Why doesn't this work

Copied directly from exaple book but not working.... i get is an empty 0 byte file Call to GetLastError directly after the call to WriteFile returns 0 (NO_ERROR) but no data sees to be written :-( \t\t\t\t\t Thx The ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hiding listbox selection highlight

Is there any way to hide (or even better - change the color of) the highlight in a list box, overriding the system color I can't find anything on this, and that damned blue highlight bar is getting on my ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 20th November 2012
View Replies!

Seltext, do not highlight punctuation mark such as ? . " ,

I have code as follows: ----------------------- Private Sub Command1_Click() Text1.SetFocus SendKeys "^{Left}+^{Right}" End Sub ---------------------- The code above will highlight string in Text1. But I want seltext to exclude the punctuation marks like ( " . , etc). For example, string in Text1 is "Helo". When I press Command1 (see code above), I want the seltext highlights only the word "Helo", don't include the Interrogation mark ().
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 28th November 2012
View Replies!