combining use of radio button with list box

The requirement is, there are 6 radio buttons and a listbox. when i click on the radio buttons, some set of values gets populated into the listbox from the database, but when i click on 1 of the radio button among the six, the second item from the listbox must be removed.
someone plese give me some idea and help me finish with the code.
This post has been edited by silverfish: 13 November 2007 - 11:36 AM
Posted On: Monday 24th of December 2012 01:14:58 AM Total Views:  232
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Visual Basic PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Help needed in combining description column in Excel

I have an Excel file with two columns. The first column (A)lists loan numbers, the second (B) lists Descriptions.There are some loans #'s listed multiple times, however, the descriptions are unique for each multiple listing. What I want to do is only list the Loan # once and combine the multiple unique descriptions. How would I accomplish this\t The Excel file is uploaded under my account Thank you in advance for any and all guidance!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Help with combining two Link statements (RESOLVED)

, I'm trying to combine to Like statements with the following code: DVa As New DataView(dta, "Parent_Item like " & "'" & C1TrueDBGrid1.Columns(4).Value & "'" Or "Child_Item like " & "'" & C1TrueDBGrid1.Columns(4).Value & "'", Nothing, DataViewRowState.CurrentRows) But I'm getting the folowing error: Conversion from string "Parent_Item like 'M107'" to type 'Long' is not valid. Can you please help me fix thids problem. The code was working well until I added the second Like statement.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

combining variable for cycling? {"lblName" & I++}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please make sure if problem in your post is solved, add Resolved icon and/or add "[Resolved]" in your title on first post.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 13th October 2012
View Replies!