Can not upload the file

I can not upload the zip excel file over here..........
Posted On: Wednesday 12th of September 2012 06:13:40 AM Total Views:  76
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Visual Basic PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

how can i make my vb database application,for it to work on other pc

plz help me. i have built my application and i linkde it with access database. bt now it can only work on my computer after installing but it can not work on other computer, because it is requiring for the folder where i saved my database which i created from access. please i nid ur help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 12th September 2012
View Replies!

echo cancellation

how to do it, on XP, in VB6
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 12th September 2012
View Replies!

[Help Please ] How can i capture data from browser

Let's say there is a mp3 file being played in the webbrowser, or just clicked a link will open a file (pdf, exe), id like to know the url, is there a way to do this I am trying to find something like this for hours for Visual Basic 2010 but nothing's found
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 13th September 2012
View Replies!

How can i use *.* option in vbscript

Hi , Just i was written script to attach a file and send email through VBscript. While attaching the excel it was searching in the perticular location "d:\filename_date.xls" and the file name will be changing everyday according to the date .and time. I just want to attach the file start with file_*.xls. Is it possible in the this way Could someone please help me on this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Printing a text file can't set Landscape or font

rated by 0 users I have a simple text file that I want to print out from my application (actually a printer spool file). I use the following code to accomplish this.Code:    Public Function PrintSpool(Optional ByVal fn As String = "") As Integer        Dim fname As String        If (fn = "") Then            fname = rSpoolFile        Else            fname = fn        End If        PrintFont = New Font("Fixed sys", 12)        FiletoPrint = New System.IO.StreamReader(fname)        AddHandler pd.PrintPage, New System.Drawing.Printing.PrintPageEventHandler(AddressOf TextReport.printPage)        pd.Print()    End Function    Public Shared Sub printPage(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Drawing.Printing.PrintPageEventArgs)        Dim linesPerPage As Single = 0        Dim yPos As Single = 0        Dim count As Integer = 0        Dim leftMargin As Single = 0        Dim topmargin As Single = 0        Dim line As String = Nothing        Try            e.PageSettings.Landscape = True            'linesPerPage = e.MarginBounds.Height / PrintFont.GetHeight(e.Graphics)            linesPerPage = 50            While count < linesPerPage                line = FiletoPrint.ReadLine                If line Is Nothing Then Exit While                yPos = topmargin + count * PrintFont.GetHeight(e.Graphics)                e.Graphics.DrawString(line, PrintFont, Brushes.Black, leftMargin, yPos, New StringFormat)                count += 1            End While            If Not (line Is Nothing) Then e.HasMorePages = True        Catch ex As Exception        End Try    End SubTwo problems: 1. setting the Landscape to True does not cause the page to be printed in Landscape2. Setting the font don't change the font used - I need to have a fixed space font to maintain the 'format' of the textfile( I think its called Monospace or something, where every character is the same width) - anyway I can't change it in the codeAnyone got any ideas here:confused:Leo:thumb: :thumb:Leo-------------------------------------------------------Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can I remove a line of text from a text file in VB6?

rated by 0 users I have a search facility where items are displayed in a ListView. These items are read in from a file. When I select an item in the ListView I want to be able to remove it from the text file as well. At the moment, it is is only removed from the ListView but when I search again it still displays so it isn't being deleted from the text file.Basically my program is a list of products with their barcodes and quantities. The user can search for an item, which is displayed in the listview, then edit it to add or reduce the quantity. When they click save it is written to the file. That is all working fine, but it is now showing the item twice, same barcode and product name and different quantities.I tried to use the replace function but that is just adding empty lines of text to my file. I have also gotten advice to copy the file and remove the selected item. I'm unsure how to do this. Does anyone have any alternative ways to do this Here is my code: Private Sub cmdEdit_Click() Dim barcode As String Dim prodNum As String Dim unknown As String Dim desc As String Dim size As String Dim costPrice As String Dim retailPrice As String Dim deptCode As String Dim dept As String Dim subDeptCode As String Dim subDept As String Dim quantity As String Dim barcodeYes As String Dim Number As String Dim i As Single ListView1.ListItems.Remove ListView1.SelectedItem.Index Open "D:\VB\EXPORT PRODUCT FILE.CSV" For Input As #3 Input #3, barcode, prodNum, unknown, desc, size, costPrice, retailPrice, deptCode, dept, subDeptCode, subDept, quantity, barcodeYes, Number AddQuantity.Show AddQuantity.txtName.Text = ListView1.SelectedItem AddQuantity.txtBarcode.Text = ListView1.SelectedItem.SubItems(1) AddQuantity.txtQuantity.Text = ListView1.SelectedItem.SubItems(2) Close #3 End Sub  
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 14th September 2012
View Replies!

How can I read Image data from sql database

rated by 0 users I have data that was stored in a sql 2008 table in image format.  I want read the data from sql with VB.net 2005 and put it into a character array or a byte array where I can access the data within the code.  I can not use file stream to read the data because I have no ability to read files from a directory.  Can some give some code on how I can do this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Wha?! .DoEvents returns "Value cannot be null." error

rated by 0 users Code:Application.DoEvents()Error:An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' occurred in system.windows.forms.dllAdditional information: Value cannot be null.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how can I reposition controls with relative coordinates?

rated by 0 users , I have a container that has three panels in it: HeaderPanel, ControlPanel, ButtonPanel. They are all vertically aligned in that order.  I'm having trouble repositioning the ButtonPanel. Any time I add a control to the ControlPanel, I have to shift the ButtonPanel down to make room for the control so that it's visible. I try repositioning the ButtonPanel like this:             ButtonPanel.Location = new Point(ButtonPanel.Location.X, ControlPanel.Location.Y + ControlPanel.Height); But this does not position the ButtonPanel where I expect it to be. I tried experimenting with things like this:             ButtonPanel.Location = new Point(ButtonPanel.Location.X, 1); in which case the ButtonPanel didn't show up at all. Then it occurred to me that this repositioning might be setting the location in absolute coordinates (which means that setting Y to 1 would put the ButtonPanel way above its container, and therefore not visible). I tested this with incremental values for Y until the bottom edge of the ButtonPanel finally started showing up within its container. So I'm wondering why is it that when I get the Y value of ControlPanel, it gives it to me in relative coordinates (i.e. relative to its container) but if I try to set the location of the ButtonPanel (or any panel I presume), it sets it to absolute coordinates How can I change this so that the coordinates I give it when I'm repositioning the control are relative to the control's container
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

can't find project or library - file is there but in wrong language

we built several word templates (*.dotm) that share a common word template as a vba library (ICW-Standards.dotm). This common word template is set up as a global template and is located in the startup-directory. It is also referenced in the vba projects of the using templates. The several word templates are installed on the local computers. The environment is as follows: Me: Win XP - en, Word 2007 - en with German language pack Users:  Win XP - en, Word 2007 - en, mostly without other language packs users without a language pack seem experience errors Compile Error - can't find project or library and the reference to the common word template is broken. A look into the Tools -> References Dialog shows that the broken reference points to the correct file but in the language "Default" whereas at my installation, I see "Englisch/United States": What I tried already: - Reset reference - Changing office languages (also setting same as OS language) and creating new templates - the referenced file always seemed to be English. My next try will be to try to catch the error in all occasions and to reset the reference. But I do not like the idea of changing the template on run-time. Thank you for your help and time! Falk
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

can't send email

rated by 0 users , I've got an application in which I'm trying to send email and it won't let me for some reason. Here is my code:             try            {                MailMessage message = new MailMessage(sentFrom, sendTo, subject, body);                SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(smtpServer);                client.Send(message);            }            catch (Exception ex)            {                System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(ex.Message);            } The problem is that this code works on my local machine when I use my smtp server but when I put it on someone else's machine, it doesn't work. I get various error messages depending on smptServer and on the delivery method. For example, if I have no delivery method, and I run this on my local machine but using the other person's smtp server, then I get the message: "Service not available, closing transmission channel. The server response was: 4.3.2 Service not available, closing transmission channel" If I include the line client.DeliveryMethod = SmtpDeliveryMethod.PickupDirectoryFromIis right before I send, I get: "Cannot get IIS pickup directory." If I replace that line with SmtpDeliveryMethod.SpecifiedPickupDirectory, I get: "Only absolute directories are allowed for pickup directory." If I replace that line with SmtpDeliveryMethod.Network, I get the "service not available" message again. This is all if I run it on my local machine using the other person's smtp server. I haven't been able to test it on their machine with anything other than my own smtp server, but I know that none of the delivery methods work on their machine either. I have yet to try it on their machine with their smtp server with or without delivery methods (this will have to wait until they get back after the weekend). Can anyone see the problem Do you think it's just a matter of using their smtp server on their machine (without a delivery method)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can i insert image(s) in Ms-Access using visual basic 6

, I would like to insert an image in Ms-Access using visual basic 6.0. For example, there is a form (a computer science student) that has different student fields like First Name | Second Name | Identity Number and a picture box that contains his photo. My question is how can i see different students information including their photo. I found the problem for text box fields but not for their picture. When the client clicks on the next record on the ADO DC control, i would like to see the next student information with his photo. And if i want to add another student including his photo how can i browse his photo from the drive. I have One picture box and one command button. I hope you Solve it! Thank you Mr/Mrs. e-mail: ephremabe@yahoo.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

C# and VBscript Network scan Please HELP

rated by 0 users everybody. I'm a newbie of VBscript. I'm trying to scan the network. I need to do it on c# and I found this code (on this forum) that sounds  perfect.   I am using this VBScript code to force a rescan: Set Wmi = GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!root/wmi") Set scan = wmi.Get("MSNDis_80211_BssIdListScan") Set scanInst = scan.SpawnInstance_ scanInst.InstanceName = "D-Link AirPlus XtremeG+ DWL-G650+ Wireless Cardbus Adapter" scanInst.Active = True scanInst.UnusedParameter = 0 scanInst.Put_ Only the instance name need to be fixed or dynamically set This is the full code with scan, getting the results and logging to file ==================================================== On Error Resume Next Const ForReading = 1 Const ForWriting = 2 Const ForAppending = 8 Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set Wmi = GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!root/wmi") While True set scan = wmi.Get("MSNDis_80211_BssIdListScan") set scanInst = scan.SpawnInstance_ scanInst.InstanceName = "D-Link AirPlus XtremeG+ DWL-G650+ Wireless Cardbus Adapter" scanInst.Active = True scanInst.UnusedParameter = 0 scanInst.Put_ Set nicSet = Wmi.InstancesOf("MSNdis_80211_BSSIList") For Each nic In nicSet obset = nic.Ndis80211BSSIList Next Text= "" For Each ob In obset macAddr = ob.Ndis80211MacAddress RSSI = ob.Ndis80211Rssi macAddrStr = "" For t = 0 To 5 macAddrStr = macAddrStr + Hex(macAddr(t)) Next Text = Text & macAddrStr & " " & RSSI & " dBm" & vbCrLf next 'msgbox "The 802.11 Basestations are :" & vbcrlf & Text & vbcrlf Set file = fso.OpenTextFile("wlan.txt", ForWriting, True) file.WriteLine(Text) file.Close() Set fileLog = fso.OpenTextFile("wlanlog.txt", ForAppending, True) fileLog.WriteLine("-" & Now & "-") fileLog.WriteLine(Text) fileLog.Close() WScript.Sleep 1000 Wend   The problem even search I didn't undestand how to inlcude it on my c# project. And it is really important. Because with the function that I'm using now I can't force scan.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can I create a SSIS Package adding sample data flow, task programmically

rated by 0 users I am trying to create a SSIS package programmically. taking data from a source database(sql 2008) through transformation to a destination database(sql 2008). I haven't worked with this before. I am dot net programmer. Can anyone help me with a sample code that can help me achieve what I want  to do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

PC Health Check Scanner source code?

PC Health Check Scanner source code Anywhere I could find one Scans for registry errors, free spaces, junk files that need deletion, etc. Doesnt even necessarily need to fix them. Any idea where I can get a source
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 16th September 2012
View Replies!

PC Health Check Scanner source code?

PC Health Check Scanner source code Anywhere I could find one Scans for registry errors, free spaces, junk files that need deletion, etc. Doesnt even necessarily need to fix them. Any idea where I can get a source
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 17th September 2012
View Replies!

hello who can help me? about Vb2010 about asp vb.net

I'm just a llittle girl .I'm  study about computer science  and now .I 'm inteship about create website by vb2010 asp vb.net I not clever girl but I neet to try do it , who is anyone is help me or good person  good kind want to is my teacher me. pls add me on skype belletempo27 is my id skype. pls help me :)  pls help me help world
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how can connect crystal with data include password

, AM using VB6 + Crystal Report + MS accessmy problem is with the Crystal report because there is a password for the dataso when i open it manual and put the password it's work ,, but when i need to open thorough the VB  not work,, in case i remove the password from the database the code is working 100% and running well would please someone can help methis is my code Private Sub CmdPrn_Click()    ServerSetup1 = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & LocationFile & "\PSCData.mdb;Mode=ReadWrite|Share Deny None;Persist Security Info=False;Jet OLEDB:Database Password=Mdi6b0;"    rpt1 = LocationFile & "\RptTrans.rpt"     With MDIMain.CrystalReport1         .ReportFileName = rpt1         .Connect = ServerSetup1         .DiscardSavedData = True         .RetrieveDataFiles         .ReportSource = 0         .Destination = crptToWindow         .PrintFileType = crptCrystal         .WindowState = crptMaximized         .WindowMaxButton = False         .WindowMinButton = False         .SelectionFormula = "{Trans.ProNum} ='" & TxtCaseNum.Text & "'"        .Action = 1    End WithEnd Sub         
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Scanning and Saving Documents using VB 6

Hi .I have to modify one of my applications to aquire and save documents from a flatbed scanner.I have no experience in doing this and hope someone can point me in the right direction
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 18th September 2012
View Replies!

URL browser how can i record

how can i get the current URL on a browser(IE or FireFox) so that i can save it to my database any changes in URL browser is catch and recorded.   how can i do this i travel on many sites like this http://www.programmersheaven.com/mb/csharpschool/395306/395306/capture-url-in-open-web-page/ but can't understand.      
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!