A masage box should open insted of " Option " to enable a macro in a file ................

Hi friends !!
 I have a file download with Macros in it. When the file being open, a masage box should be open instead of "Option" to enable the Macro. The fact may be clear after lookin at the below picture ....

Posted On: Wednesday 12th of September 2012 06:18:08 AM Total Views:  82
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Visual Basic PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

a textbox "text" field shows (text) and won't allow input

I have a textbox that (I think) was working fine for awhile.  But recently, the "text" field during designtime shows "(text)", and will NOT allow me to type over it.  During runtime, there is a small error now (though I can still run program), but of course that text box is blank.  It seems I can still add text to it during runtime.   I compared all the other properties to an otherwise-identical textbox (which works fine), and they all seemed to match.  Does anyone know what might be happening to this poor text box   How can I enter that "initial" value I want during design time  
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 12th September 2012
View Replies!

Word Macro (Richtext box)

Can any one please help me in the below problems
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to change font of a textbox in any application from my application

In vb6 how to change fonts in other applications like MS-WORD, PageMaker, etc. from my vb program Please guide me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Attaching, configure Barcode reader and write the data into a text box

I want to user a barcode reader in VB 6.0. So how can i use it. I want a string in a specified text box. so please guide me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Uppercase textbox

I need to convert each letter as it is typed in a textbox to uppercase. Can somone help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 13th September 2012
View Replies!

coding the combobox

i have a 2 combox box controls  c1 & c2 with c1 i have used itemdata for assiging the values c1 has total 11 items of which 1-10 are serial so given itemdata as 1,2.....10 . the 11th item has got a value of 99 i have prblm retriving the data from database & showing display value i have no prblm with 1- 10 items as i used c1.listindex= recordset("fieldname").value but i cannot use listindex if its 11 item as its value iis 99 how do i get/retrive the lastitem to be displayed combobox c2 has items as A - Austrila                       B - Bhutan                       C - Canada ... and so on i have the code by which only A, B,C...  will be stored in the database depending on user selection but how do i display the retrived value in c2
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

listbox should choose values from excel sheet and display

Hi I want listbox to pick up only those value from range("A1:A100") which are largest/latest (my latest value will be largest also)  e.g if these are my values in Range (A1:A100) BM11002G39 BM11002G27 BM11002G38 TM11002G78 TM11002G67 TM11002H89 SS11003H97 SS11003G78 Then I would want listbox to display only BM11002G39, TM11002H89 and SS11003H97....(checking the last 2 digits for greatest value and first two letters for giving at least one option from each of them) Can somebody please tell me the code for doing that
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

textbox problem

rated by 0 users i have 4 text boxes. two are auto filled and 2 u have to fill in urself. what im trying to do is if the 2 u have to fill in urself are blank it takes they auto filled one( thats working) but need to do if i fill in the 2 text boxes that i manually fill in that that info is entered into the table instead  
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Returning year as a value of the combo box

rated by 0 users Hi , I have cboYear and its should be dynamically fillout with the current year, the previous and following year.... example 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009... and current year will be the default value... If anyone could help me please..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I tell what picturebox is at a given location on my form?

rated by 0 users How can I tell which picturebox is at a given location on my form I have 52 Pictureboxs and I need to know which one is at say Location (100,100). How can I do that
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

VBA - choosing an item from a combobox with drop-down-list-style

, I am having trouble choosing an item from a combobox with drop-down-list-style from a website. The combobox does not allow a user to enter an item and the items are not multiselectable.  Assuming I have thr right control name what would be the proper code to select any item from it. Many thanks! I have the following code: Sub Test()   Set IEApp = New SHDocVw.InternetExplorer    With IEApp         .navigate http://www.test.com         .Visible = True   End with     Set IEDoc = IEApp.document    'This is where the code for the combobox drop down goes:   IEDoc.all("name of control").value = "Item to be Choosen"        IEApp.Quit     Set IEDoc = Nothing     Set IEApp = Nothing End sub
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Combobox Datasource

I want to set combobox datasource to a access2003 table. Need help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Set Focus in a textbox when moving between tabbed pages

rated by 0 users I've got a form that has seven tabs along the top.  When the form loads initially, there's only one textbox on the first tab & focus is set to that textbox.  I find when I move between the various tabs then come back to the initial (main) tab, the cursor is very merrilly blinking at me from within a label control!  I've tried to re-set focus into the textbox using several different methods, none of which are working for me: Private Sub Main_Tab_Activate()Me.Links___Tracking_number.SetFocus End Sub Private Sub Main_Tab_Click()Me.Links___Tracking_number.SetFocus End Sub Private Sub Main_Tab_Enter()Me.Links___Tracking_number.SetFocus End Sub Nothing is working for me!  Any suggestions, folks 'preciate your help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

combo boxes

rated by 0 users i ahve a combo box containing 4 letter what im trying to do is say if i pick say the letter a from cobo and click add i want it to call a certain function so for example If Combo1.Item = "a" Then Call Monthly(20434, "20 / jan / 2010", "20 / jan / 2011") Else End If End Sub   Public Sub Monthly(SECID As String, INTSTRTDTE As String, INTENDDTE As String) Dim dteRunningDate As Date Dim i As Integer Dim intInterval As Integer Dim sTempCalendar As String Dim sSql As String Dim Seq As String Dim sTempCCY As String ' Dim sFinCals As String 'sFinCal = "O:\OPXDB\FINCTR1.INI" 'sFinCalGrp = "O:\OPXDB\FINGRP1.INI" ' sTempCalendar = "LONY" ' sFinCals = GetFinCalendars(sTempCalendar) ' If sFinCals "" Then Seq = 0 dteRunningDate = DateAdd("m", 3, INTSTRTDTE) Do While dteRunningDate
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Showing Combo box List in UpWard Direction

Hi    I am Delphi developer which is very similar to VB. I have a combo box on the form & it has list of entries. I want to show the list in upward direction when click on this combo box. Can anybody help in this Suggestions in VB are welcomed. Thanx
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

displaying a Message when color is not chosen from the combobox in MFC

Hi , Im doing a program for changing the colour of controls selected from the combo box. my doubt is , when submit is given without selecting a colour from combo a message must appear " select a colour". im not getting the pop up message,,, I dono wat mistake i did .pls guide me My coding void CComboTestDlg::OnButton1() {     int index = m_ColorCombo.GetCurSel(); if(index != CB_ERR) {       m_brush.DeleteObject();       switch(index)       {       case 0:       m_brush.CreateSolidBrush(RGB(0, 240, 120));       break;       case 1:       m_brush.CreateSolidBrush(RGB(128, 0, 240));       break;       case 2:       m_brush.CreateSolidBrush(RGB(0, 128, 0));       break;       case 3:       m_brush.CreateSolidBrush(RGB(128, 128, 0));       break;       case 4:       m_brush.CreateSolidBrush(RGB(0, 0, 128));       break;       default:         m_brush.CreateSolidBrush(::GetSysColor(COLOR_WINDOWTEXT));         break;     }       Invalidate(TRUE); } else       {       AfxMessageBox("Select A colour");       } }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Loop and Combo box issues

rated by 0 users all,   I am a newbie in excel and VBA so please bear with me! Here is my problem: Im trying to create a workbook in excel in order to pubulate gather information from other excel files and summerize it in my workbook. I have a about 80 project maps that I have to go through to get the information I want from a the target file. It is something like this Sub List_Sub_Directories2()Dim dirList() As String'List_Directories "F:\Avslutade projekt\", dirList()List_Directories "F:\", dirList()Print_List dirList() i = 13 Do While Range("A" & i) ""        Range("B" & i).Select        Range("A" & i).Value = Mid(Range("A" & i).Value, 4, 50)        'Nya strukturen        If InStr(1, Range("A" & i).Value, " - ", vbTextCompare) Then  If FileFolderExists("F:\" & Range("A" & i) & "\map1\map2\map3\myfile.xls") Then  Do Until ActiveCell.Column = 10                    If ActiveCell.Column = 2 Then                        ActiveCell.Formula = "='F:\" & Range("A" & i).Value & "\map1\map2\map3\[myfile]\myfile.xls]sheet4'!A4"                    ElseIf ActiveCell.Column = 3 Then                        ActiveCell.Formula = "='F:\" & Range("A" & i).Value & "\map1\map2\map3\[myfile]\myfile.xls]sheet4'B4"                    ElseIf ActiveCell.Column = 4 Then                         ActiveCell.Formula = "='F:\" & Range("A" & i).Value & "\map1\map2\map3\[myfile]\myfile.xls]sheet4'C4"  End If                    ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select                Loop                            i = i + 1                      Else               ' ActiveCell.Offset(0, 0).Select                'Selection.EntireColumn.Select                Rows(i & ":" & i).Select                Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp            End If                  My question is, is it possible to Loop throughe all files and get the information located in sheet4 and publish it in my workbook The data I want to summerize is different, but in all myfile.xls I get the information from same place. I really hope you pros underestand what I mean. My second problem is that I want to use combobox (drop down menu) to sort the information I have published in my workbook.  I want to "hide" the information that I dont want to see and only when I choose right "Item" from drop down I am going to be able to see the info related to the "Item". Can you please help me with that   Thank you so much in advance   /B
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

displayin text in text box

rated by 0 users   hi i still need to display text in a text box but just in a different way this time this is my code  Cmd$ = "Select OPICSCNO,CNO" + CRLF$ Cmd$ = Cmd$ + "from CCRT,ACRT" + CRLF$ Cmd$ = Cmd$ + " Where CCRT.OPICSCNO = ACRT.CNO " + CRLF$ Cmd$ = Cmd$ + " SET CCRT.OPICSCNO = text1(10) " + CRLF$   getting error at  Cmd$ = Cmd$ + " SET CCRT.OPICSCNO = text1(10)  " + CRLF$ is my code right   dp.SyntaxHighlighter.ClipboardSwf = '/dp.SyntaxHighlighter/Scripts/clipboard.swf' dp.SyntaxHighlighter.Highlight('f305c5c765684a74a3d419a45daf8865')
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

getting info to display in text boxes

rated by 0 users hii have a screen where most of the textboxes are been pulled and filled by database which i press my update button.but im doing this new part to it where it looks for midrange values from the info in the datbase and what i want to it is when it runs to display the info in the text boxes not been populate by dbhere is my code Open OPXCOM$ + "\MidRating.TXT" For Input As #fn Do While Not EOF(fn) Line Input #fn, sBuffer ' Input #fn, sBuffer TempArray = Split(sBuffer, ",") ' this will split the data on each comma ' convert your text data into integers for the subroutine MidLevelPostNotched (TempArray(0)), (TempArray(1)), (TempArray(2)) sRatingAgency = (Text2(0).Text) iMidLevelPostNotched = (Text2(2).Text) Loop result = 0 MidRange_Exit: Exit Function MidRange_Error: ErrorRoutine$ = "MidRange" Gerr Err End Function     Public Sub MidLevelPostNotched(iMoodys As Integer, iSP As Integer, iFitch As Integer) Dim iHighest As Integer Dim iArr As Variant If iMoodys = 0 Or iSP = 0 Or iFitch = 0 Then 'get highest value iHighest = iMoodys sRatingAgency = MOODYS_TITLE If iSP > iHighest Then iHighest = iSP sRatingAgency = SP_TITLE End If If iFitch > iHighest Then iHighest = iFitch sRatingAgency = FITCH_TITLE End If iMidLevelPostNotched = iHighest Else 'get median value - Sort the array and get the mid value iArr = Array(0, iMoodys, iSP, iFitch) ' Sort the Array and display the values in order. BubbleSort iArr iMidLevelPostNotched = iArr(2) If iMidLevelPostNotched = iMoodys Then sRatingAgency = MOODYS_TITLE ElseIf iMidLevelPostNotched = iSP Then sRatingAgency = SP_TITLE ElseIf iMidLevelPostNotched = iFitch Then sRatingAgency = FITCH_TITLE End If End If End Sub     and ideas how i can do this from about code was trying it like this but doesnt work sRatingAgency = (Text2(0).Text) iMidLevelPostNotched = (Text2(2).Text)     or do i have to add it to table before i can pull it back dp.SyntaxHighlighter.ClipboardSwf = '/dp.SyntaxHighlighter/Scripts/clipboard.swf' dp.SyntaxHighlighter.Highlight('8527793793e342e6ac529b8d23dec5a0') dp.SyntaxHighlighter.Highlight('1355108adb2f4300897b53fdbe93d4d4') dp.SyntaxHighlighter.Highlight('feb03a6e3a844016b2749a3a03d9e4e9')
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

combo box

how to add a combobox  items into text box           plz tell quickly..............
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!