Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF Visual Basic

A masage box should open insted of " Option " to enable a macro in a file ................  

Hi friends !! I have a file download with Macros in it. When the file being open, a masage box should be open instead of "Option" to enable the Macro. The fact may be clear after lookin at the below picture .... Continue Reading
Views : 92
Wednesday 12th of September 2012

Can not upload the file  

I can not upload the zip excel file over here.......... Continue Reading
Views : 87

Looking for a solution to changing hundreds of labels based on options in ComboBox  

Good afternoon,I am looking for a solution or method to change multiple labels based on multiple options in a ComboBox. I have a ComboBox that changes the visibility of three other ComboBox (which has atleast 10 options in each of them) based on what is selected in the first... Continue Reading
Views : 53

Create DLL  

I have one project, under which i have class file (.cls). I need to create its dll. How can i do it. please mention the steps. Continue Reading
Views : 67

please provide the code for zip the excel file using vb 6.0 coding i dont know how to zip  

Continue Reading
Views : 124

i want to know how to pass twoor more parmeters of different data typefrom vb to data rep  

i want to know how to pass two or more  parameters of a database of different data types from vb to data reportand also i have to know how to dynamically set  the database to dataenviornment through properties. Continue Reading
Views : 66

Get Current Working Directory  

Get Current Working Directory in visual basic 6.0App.Path Not working Continue Reading
Views : 48

Create an executable file to copy files automatically  

I want to create an executable file such that when executed it automatically copy certain .bat files to the all users start up folder. Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you. Continue Reading
Views : 89