Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF Visual Basic

Search TEXT in pdf file  

I want to make module that can search word/text in pdf file.Does anyone can help ? thank alot Continue Reading
Views : 32
Thursday 13th of September 2012

automation error in executing a function  

Public Function getdt(dt As DateTime) As String    Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset      m_sqlstr = " select right('0'+CONVERT(varchar(2), DATEPART(day, dt)), 2) + right('0'+CONVERT(varchar(2), DATEPART(month,  dt)), 2) +cast(datepart(year,  dt) as varchar) "    ... Continue Reading
Views : 71

Validation Not working in a datalist Using Button  

I am assigning validation group to my button dynamically in datalist.now i... Continue Reading
Views : 61

VB 6.0 setup file creation  

I want to create a setup to my VB6 application. I need in the installation process a window that selects the carpet where the program will be located and that this adress could be used has a variable inside the program code. Continue Reading
Views : 82

exporting crystal report to word  

Hi all, How to export the contents of a crystal report to word programmaticallyi need to do this on the click of a command button..please help!!! its very urgent....thanks Continue Reading
Views : 165

DTPicker- the months and days are visible as   

Hi,I added a DTPicker control to my form and when I run it, the months and the days of the week are not visible. Instead there are only ?????. The funny case is the no of "?" appeared on different days and months is equal to the no of letters in that month/day.is this... Continue Reading
Views : 36

change all fontsizes in graphs with VBA  

When a user makes a MS-graph or Excel-graph in Word XP or Word 2003, he can change the fontsize for the characters in the title, the axis, the legend and datalabels. But when the users changes later on the size of the whole graph, all the fontsizes changes as well. I would like to... Continue Reading
Views : 68

Select and double click in a graph in Word 2003 of Word XP  

I have Word documents with MS-graph of Excel graph it it. In Word 2003 or Word XP, I would likt to go to the next MS-graph of Excel graph and select it.Then I would like to doubleclick in the graph. The next step is not important for now. Continue Reading
Views : 43

inpout32 suddenly misbehaving  

I have been using inpout32.dll in my VB6 program for several years, for both reading from (pin 3) and writing to (a couple other pins) the parallel port.  Regarding pin 3, my machine moves its stepper motor Clockwise while reading Pin 3 at every step, to see if it has gone from high to low.  It goes... Continue Reading
Views : 47

please guys help me to create a UEFA Champions league ticket system  

please guys help me to create a UEFA Champions league ticket system.... pls i'm stuck ...... jerrynkongolo@yahoo.fr Continue Reading
Views : 69

[Help Please ] How can i capture data from browser  

Let's say there is a mp3 file being played in the webbrowser, or just clicked a link will open a file (pdf, exe), id like to know the url, is there a way to do this... Continue Reading
Views : 67

SQL Query with Date from MS Access Table  

Hi!  Continue Reading
Views : 25

Object doesn't support this action  

Hi all, Continue Reading
Views : 27

iserror vlookup in VBA  

Hi,I have this code in VBA that fills a range of cells with a Vlookup formula.  That works fine. But I want the code to highlight the lines in yellow whenever the vlookup returns #N/A. But it's not working. It only highlights the last line in yellow irrespective of... Continue Reading
Views : 57

porting Macro which is developed in 2003 to office 2010  

I have macro basically deals with copying excel data to power point .below method I dnt have idea why it is required  and one more method is to format the excel row selected.Sub sendKeysForPasteSpecial()    DoEvents    SendKeys "%{E}", True    DoEvents Continue Reading
Views : 68

Data Report is not working and gives data source error  

Good Day,Following is my code,Private Sub btnRpt1_Click() Continue Reading
Views : 43

Enable this content missing  

Hello Experts,I installed Microsoft office in Win XP, when I open a file .xlsb which has macros, the option for "Enable this content" does not appear", It only shows "Help protect me from unknown content(recommeded) What is missing in my settings? I tried to check and change all... Continue Reading
Views : 49

Set object variable in VBA  

Hi All experts here,When I run the code next below in Ms Excel below it brings the following error:"Run Time Error '91':Object Variable or With block Variable not set"Code is as below:Sub ColorAnd Border()Dim target As Rangeg =... Continue Reading
Views : 47

Delete some simple text  

I have a text file, let's say C:\Temp\Input.txtIn the text file, I would like to delete the word "Or".  I would also like to delete the space at the very beginning of the line.For example:=========================My favorite color is blueorjumped over... Continue Reading
Views : 37

Using VBA events in looping code  

Hi experts,I have a question about best practice in implementing some event based VBA code in a never ending loop.  The events could be the return of data from an external source, or sheet change (say returned data written to sheet).  My problem is that if i use a return data... Continue Reading
Views : 22

how to add node to treeview at runtime in vb6.0   

how to add node to treeview at runtime in vb6.0 ? Continue Reading
Views : 130

Excel VBA - delete specific non-contiguous columns ("C:C", "G:G",etc.)  

I'm trying to delete specific Excel Spreadsheet columns.  I have used the following but I keep getting an error.  It works well with individual columns or contiguos ranges.Columns("D:D").selectSelection.delete Shift:=xlToLeftor,Columns("D:F").select Continue Reading
Views : 57

to connect crystal report 10 to vb6  

how to connect crystal report 10 to vb6 Continue Reading
Views : 59

vb setup + access+ images  

Hi, We developed a weed identification system using VB 6 and MS access. I need to make an auto executable set up file of this so... Continue Reading
Views : 49

Set up WMI on win2008 by VB script  

Hi This VB script just work on the XP, 2003  Set objWMIService =... Continue Reading
Views : 26

Create table of values and bind to VSFlexgrid  

Hi I'm OO programmer and now I'm stuck building some app in VB6, sad, to help me you must understand .NET programming and VB6.Basicly, what I would do in .NET is create a class with fields and properties, create objects of this class and add them into a List of then bind this... Continue Reading
Views : 20

VB script split function  

how to split a string in VB script after the doteg:-   abdc.Neti want to split the the .Net and take only abdc Continue Reading
Views : 50

CodeModule.InsertLine  

I am able to insert a line of code underneath a module name (Sub or Function) but I need to include the contents of a variable. Dim objModule as CodeModuleDim objProject as VBProjectDim objMember as MemberSet objModule =... Continue Reading
Views : 28

VBIDE  

I can use CodeModule to get Member.Name which is usefull. How can I get what type of module it is - CLS, FRM or BAS? Continue Reading
Views : 67

Compile Error : sub or function is not defined:  

Compile Error :sub or function is not defined:can you please help me how to resolve this.....Dim RS As New ADODB.RecordsetPrivate Sub cmdnew_Click()Frame1.Enabled = TrueT1.SetFocuscmdsave.Enabled = Truecmdnew.Enabled = False Continue Reading
Views : 34