web uploading pbm

hi,

i have a some pbm, i developed website, in that i have one two asp pages one page to collect the data's and other is the confirmation page
In the local host it runs very well but i uploaded the webpage the datas i collect could not be stored in the access database

error:
http 405 resource not allowed

my project consist

1 index page
pages folder (all the static pages, asp pages and access database)
images folder

i specified path as
path1= Server.MapPath ("db1.mdb")

can anybody help me out in this
Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 03:18:10 AM Total Views:  624
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF ASP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

inserting into db and uploading 2 files in the same time with dreamweaver mx

I know how to insert a record into access db but how in the same time I can upload more than one file into the server and what is the function that can get me just the file name without the compleate path to store in the db
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

cpshost.dll and file uploading

Originally posted by : rob (robn100@yahoo.com)I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem. We are using cpshost.dll to upload files to the server and then repost form info to a url that will enter the data into the database. It worked fine until the server was rebooted 2 days ago and now I get reposting to url failed. I can't figure out why and neither can our network admin. Any tips hints or ideas would be appreciated.Rob
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

uploading files

Originally posted by : Hlynur \tr Jnasson (hlynurth@simnet.is)i am using ASPSimpleUpload to upload files and this script came with it and works but does any body know how to use this in JscriptDim upl, NewFileName Set upl = Server.CreateObject("ASPSimpleUpload.Upload")If Len(upl.Form("File1")) > 0 Then NewFileName = "/files/" & upl.ExtractFileName(upl.Form("File1")) If upl.SaveToWeb("File1", NewFileName) Then Response.Write("File successfully written to disk." + NewFileName) Else Response.Write("There was an error saving the file to disk.") End If End If this is how i was trying to use this var upl = Server.CreateObject("ASPSimpleUpload.Upload"); var FileName = "/files/" & upl.ExtractFileExt(upl.Form("mynd"));
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 12th October 2012
View Replies!

Multiple image uploader - problem uploading a single image

Basically what I've got is a problem when I'm trying to upload an image in an 'edit' page via the cms.I have 6 images that are uploaded fine via a 'add product' page, then when I go to my edit page and for example change 1 of those images of the 6 and upload that, I get problems, but all is fine if when im in the 'edit' page I change another piece of data and submit.I have included below the 2 pages that are used when 'editing' a selection.IF NOT rsuserU.EOF THENartTitle = rsuserU( "art_Title" )artCategory = rsuserU( "art_Category" )artBriefDesc = rsuserU( "art_BDescription" )artPrice = rsuserU( "art_Price" )artPicFull = rsuserU( "art_ThumbFull" )artFace = rsuserU( "art_ThumbFace" )artHood = rsuserU( "art_ThumbHood" )artExtra1 = rsuserU( "image_Extra1" )artExtra2 = rsuserU( "image_Extra2" )artExtra3 = rsuserU( "image_Extra3" )artCaseDesc = rsuserU( "case_Text" )artDialDesc = rsuserU( "dial_Text" )artMovementDesc = rsuserU( "movement_Text" )artMakerDesc = rsuserU( "maker_Text" )artDatDesc = rsuserU( "dat_Text" )artHeightDesc = rsuserU( "height_Text" )artStatus = rsuserU( "art_Status" )artMoonDisplay = rsuserU( "art_MoonDisplay" )artDisplay = rsuserU( "art_Display" )END IFrsuserU.CloseFUNCTION SELECTED( firstVal, secondVal )\t\tIF cSTR( firstVal ) = cSTR( secondVal ) THEN\t\t\t\tSELECTED = " SELECTED "\t\tEND IFEND FUNCTION%>\t\t\t\tEdit or Update Clock Information: \t\t\t\tTitle: \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCategory: \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Mahogany\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Oak\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Walnut\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Marquetry\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Lacquer\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Miscellaneous\t\t\t\t\tOther clocks and instruments\t\t\t\t\tBarometers\t\t\t\t\tRestoration\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Mahogany Archive\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Oak Archive\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Walnut Archive\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Marquetry Archive\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Lacquer Archive\t\t\t\t\tLongcase Miscellaneous Archive\t\t\t\t\tOther clocks and instruments Archive\t\t\t\t\tBarometers Archive\t\t\t\t\t\tBrief Description: \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPrice:\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPlease note! \tWhen changing an image, you have to change or re-load all 6 \tCurrent Full Length Clock Picture:\t \tNew Full Length Clock Picture: \t\tCurrent Clock Face Picture: \t \tNew Clock Face Picture: \t\tCurrent Clock Hood Picture: \t \tNew Clock Hood Picture: \t\tCurrent Extra Picture 1: \t \tNew Extra Picture 1: \t\tCurrent Extra Picture 2: \t \tNew Extra Picture 2: \t\tCurrent Extra Picture 3: \t \tNew Extra Picture 3: \t\tPlease note! \tWhen changing an image, you have to change or re-load all 6\t\tCase Description:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDial Description:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMovement Description: \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMaker Description: \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDate Description: \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHeight Description: \t\t\t\t\t\t\tStatus:\t\t\tIN STOCK\t\tSOLD\t\tMoon Image Display:\t\t\tYES\t\tNO\t\tDisplay:\t\t\tYES\t\tNO\t\tBack \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThis is then submitted here:if instr(Trim(Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER")),"addproduct_art.asp") or instr(Trim(Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER")),"updateproduct_art.asp") then\t\tSet Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")\t\ttheCount = upload.save(server.mappath("..")&"\images\uploaded")\t\t\t\tdim arr(6), i\t\ti = 1\t\tFor Each File in Upload.Files\tarr(i) =\tFile.FileName\ti = i + 1\t\t \t\tNext\t\t\t\t'Count = Upload.SaveVirtual("../upload")\t\t\t\t' Get the form variables\t\taddProduct = TRIM (Upload.Form("addProduct"))\t\tupdateProduct = TRIM (Upload.Form("updateProduct"))\t\tdeleteProduct = TRIM (Upload.Form("deleteProduct"))\t\t\t\t'response.write("delete=" & deleteProduct)\t\t\t\tdelID = TRIM (Upload.Form("delID"))\t\tcatID = TRIM (Upload.Form("catID"))\t\tartTitle = TRIM (Upload.Form("artTitle"))\t\tartCategory = TRIM (Upload.Form("artCategory"))\t\tartBriefDesc = TRIM (Upload.Form("artBriefDesc"))\t\tartPrice = TRIM (Upload.Form("artPrice"))\t\tartPicFull = TRIM (arr(1))\t\tartFace = TRIM (arr(2))\t\tartHood = TRIM (arr(3))\t\tartExtra1 = TRIM (arr(4))\t\tartExtra2 = TRIM (arr(5))\t\tartExtra3 = TRIM (arr(6))\t\tartCaseDesc = TRIM (Upload.Form("artCaseDesc"))\t\tartDialDesc = TRIM (Upload.Form("artDialDesc"))\t\tartMovementDesc = TRIM (Upload.Form("artMovementDesc"))\t\tartMakerDesc = TRIM (Upload.Form("artMakerDesc"))\t\tartDatDesc = TRIM (Upload.Form("artDatDesc"))\t\tartHeightDesc = TRIM (Upload.Form("artHeightDesc"))\t\tartStatus = TRIM (Upload.Form("artStatus"))\t\tartMoonDisplay = TRIM (Upload.Form("artMoonDisplay"))\t\tartDisplay = TRIM (Upload.Form("artDisplay"))\t\torigImage = TRIM(upload.Form("origImage"))\t\torigFImage = TRIM(upload.Form("origFImage"))\t\torigHImage = TRIM(upload.Form("origHImage"))\t\torigExtra1 = TRIM(upload.Form("origExtra1"))\t\torigExtra2 = TRIM(upload.Form("origExtra2"))\t\torigExtra3 = TRIM(upload.Form("origExtra3"))\t\tset upload = nothing\t\t\t\t'Assign Default Values\t\t\t\tIF artTitle = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartTitle = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artCategory = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartCategory = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artBriefDesc = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartBriefDesc = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artPrice = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartPrice = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artCaseDesc = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartCaseDesc = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artDialDesc = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartDialDesc = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artMovementDesc = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartMovementDesc = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artMakerDesc = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartMakerDesc = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artDatDesc = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartDatDesc = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artHeightDesc = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartHeightDesc = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artStatus = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartStatus = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artMoonDisplay = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartMoonDisplay = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\tIF artDisplay = "" THEN\t\t\t\tartDisplay = "\t\t"\t\tEND IF\t\t' Add new product\t\t\t\t\t\tif artPicFull = "" then\t\t\t\t\t\tPimage = origImage\t\t\t\telse\t\t\t\t\t\tPimage = artPicFull\t\t\t\tend if\t\t\t\tif artFace = "" then\t\t\t\t\t\tFimage = origFImage\t\t\t\telse\t\t\t\t\t\tFimage = artFace\t\t\t\tend if\t\t\t\t\t\tif artHood = "" then\t\t\t\t\t\tHimage = origHImage\t\t\t\telse\t\t\t\t\t\tHimage = artHood\t\t\t\tend if\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tif artExtra1 = "" then\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra1 = origExtra1\t\t\t\telse\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra1 = artExtra1\t\t\t\tend if\t\t\t\tif artExtra2 = "" then\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra2 = origExtra2\t\t\t\telse\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra2 = artExtra2\t\t\t\tend if\t\t\t\tif artExtra3 = "" then\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra3 = origExtra3\t\t\t\telse\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra3 = artExtra3\t\t\t\tend if\t\t\t\tif addProduct "" then\t\tstrsqlM = "INSERT INTO eventDisplay " &_\t\t\t\t"( art_Title, art_Category, art_BDescription, art_Price, art_ThumbFull, art_ThumbFace, art_ThumbHood, image_Extra1, image_Extra2, image_Extra3, case_Text, dial_Text, movement_Text, maker_Text, dat_Text, height_Text, art_Status, art_MoonDisplay, art_Display\t) VALUES (" &_\t\t\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artTitle ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artCategory ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artBriefDesc ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artPrice ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artPicFull ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artFace ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artHood ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artExtra1 ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artExtra2 ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artExtra3 ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artCaseDesc ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artDialDesc ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artMovementDesc ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artMakerDesc ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artDatDesc ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artHeightDesc ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" '" & fixQuotes (artStatus ) & "', " &_\t\t\t\t" " & fixQuotes (artMoonDisplay ) & ", " &_\t\t\t\t" " & fixQuotes (artDisplay ) & " )"\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'rsuser.open strsql, conn\t\tOn Error Resume NextConnM.Execute strsqlMIf Err 0 Then\tResponse.Write "Error in query " & strsqlM\tResponse.EndEnd If\t\t\t\tend if\t\t%>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tClock Title:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tCategory: \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tBrief Description:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPrice:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPicture of full length:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPicture of the face:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPicture of the hood:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra Image 1:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra Image 2:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tExtra Image 3:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCase Description:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDial Description:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMovement Description:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMaker Description:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDate Description:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHeight Description:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tStatus:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMoon Display:\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDisplay:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tWas added to the database \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 15th October 2012
View Replies!

aspupload question when uploading file to a database

I am building an update query to update a databaseand load the document to a table.the update statement to update the file looks likethe followingupdate \t\tdue_evals set pl_updated_by = '919999', \t\tpl_updated_date = '10/20/2005', \t\trating = case due_evals_id \t\t\t\twhen 248688 then 'Competent' \t\t\t\twhen 255120 then 'Improvement Needed' END, \t\tpayloc_comp_date = case due_evals_id \t\t\t\twhen 248688 then '10/20/2005' \t\t\t\twhen 255120 then '10/21/2005' END \t\twhere due_evals_id in (248688,255120))"I want to add something like the following \t\timage_blob = case due_evals_id\t\t\t\twhen 248688 then '' \t\t\t\twhen 255120 then '' END .My question is I will perform the following\t\t\t\tset file = upload.files('file1')\t\t\t\tSet file = upload.files('file2')When I get to the update statement or if it was an insert statement all it wantsis a per aspupload manual.aspupload manual information"UPDATE MYIMAGES SET img=, name='newname.ext' WHERE id=3"How will it knows which one is for whichI appreciate the help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 15th October 2012
View Replies!

uploading multiple files

I have been trying now, quite unsuccessfully to upload more than one files into our database using aspSmartUpload.The way we have it spec'ed out is one code can have up to 6 files attached it.When inserting records into the database, one code say 3333 can be associated with up to 6 files uploaded to the database.So far, when I try to store more than one files, only one gets inserted.Here are my 2 files:Any help, as usual, is greatly appreciated.CODEpage1:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSelect Site Code\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tChoose One:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t------------------------------------------------\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1072301\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1072302\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1072303\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1072304\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1072305\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1072306\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1072307\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1072308\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUpload PDF\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUpload PDF\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUpload PDF\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUpload PDF\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tpage2:Once again,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 15th October 2012
View Replies!

Auto sizing of images when uploading

How do i autosize an image when uploading it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 15th October 2012
View Replies!

Form Multipart-Form/data fileuploading

I wanted to know , if without using a third-party component, does ASP provide any intrinsic objects, with which I can parse the FORM elements posted with enctype="multipart-form/data" method="post". Note: both and
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 15th October 2012
View Replies!

Error in an uploading script

I got a problem in the uploading script. Actually the uploading works very well but there's one slight problem that i couldnt debug it... whenever i upload a file into my server site it prompts out a small error window stating there's a runtime error has occurred and askin me do i wish to debug. But i couldnt find the line or which line i have to debug. I tried to use testpad to find the error but seems the error is beyond the line of the document. So if anyone could knoe point out whuts da mistake i makeWell this is the page where i make the upload part.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Requesting data from a file field whilst uploading from it

Right, this should be quick and easy in theory: I'm using a pure upload to upload documents and update a database at the same time. If the user chooses not to upload a file (ie leaves the file field blank), I want to either keep the database the same, or insert some other text if the field for that record is currently blank. It appears that you can't just request the file field ("PictureLocationField", see code below) using "Uploader.Form" when you're uploading from it, as it always returns as blank. Is there a way that I can vary my output depending on whether the user inserts text in this field or notIf type_of_submit = "Amend" Then\t\t\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("ID Number") = IDNumber \t\t\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Part Name") = PartName \t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Custodian") = Custodian\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Date Last Modified") = UpdateModified\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Date Added") = UpdateAdded\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Country") = Country\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Part Application") = PartApplication\t\tIf PictureLocationField = "" then\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tIf PictureServerPath = "" then\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Picture Server Path") = "Images/noimage.jpg"\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Picture File") = "noimage.jpg"\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\telse\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Picture Server Path") = PictureServerPath\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tobjRS("Picture File") = PictureFile\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tend If\t\telse\t\t\t\tobjRS("Picture Server Path") = UpdatePictureServerPath\t\t\t\tobjRS("Picture File") = UpdatePictureFile\t\tend If\t\tend If objRS.Update
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

File uploading

How to handle file attachments using scripting.filesystemobject I want to build an interface like the file attachments in email services except that i am not using it in a mailing environment or for mails
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

howto: uploading files - what to do if the filenames are identical?

Hi I am using Persits' ASPUpload component.\tWhile it works fine, I am wondering what to do if two or more files being uploaded\tshare the same file name. When I saw their documentation, it reads something like this...Forcing Unique File Names By default, AspUpload will overwrite existing files in the upload directory. If this is undeable, the component can be configured to generate unique names for the files being uploaded to prevent overwriting existing files in the upload directory. This is done by setting UploadManager's OverwriteFiles property to False before calling Save: Upload.OverwriteFiles = False This property is True by default. To prevent name collisions, AspUpload will append the original file name with an integer number in parentheses. For example, if the file MyFile.txt already exists in the upload directory, and another file with the same name is being uploaded, AspUpload will save the new file under the name MyFile(1).txt. If we upload more copies of MyFile.txt, they will be saved under the names MyFile(2).txt, MyFile(3).txt, etc.But when I store the fileNames in the database, I am storing something like "C:\Upload\MyFile.Jpg".This thanks to the component's Path property.But when saving, if the component changes the filename, i.e, adds a number in paranthesis, how'd I update the database to reflect the value I hope you got my doubt..Can you help me out of this\t Thank you...RR
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

problem with uploading

, Some general question, can encoding affect the way the website uploads stuff because i've changed my encoding from windows 1255 to utf 8 (and alot of other CSS changes + added doctype, but i dont belive that what can cause it) and my uploading page just stopped working, after pressing upload nothing happens, altho on the old files it still works, there's no change at all in the ASP code itself. old page: (ignore the messed up style if u get it, its because i changed the css file and was too lazy to put it back :P ) http://sospets.brinkster.net/upload.asp new page: http://sospets.brinkster.net/newsite/upload.asp thanks for the help , just that line: Code: well ill just make the upload proccess go into a different page (yeah, funny after all the hard work i did to reduce the amount of pages, now im gonna need to put them back )
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 20th October 2012
View Replies!

Asp file uploading with adodb.stream

Hi all, I have been working away all day at a method to upload files to a server. The files will typically be in the range 100-200MB. The method which I have found is good is using ADODB.stream, and splitting the incoming data into chunks, with the incoming data coming from a "multipart/formdata" form. Code: totalsize) then chunksize = totalsize end if bytesleft = totalsize set objADO = server.createobject("adodb.stream") objADO.type = 1 objADO.open counter = 0 do while bytesleft > 0 if (bytesleft < chunksize) then chunksize = bytesleft end if objADO.Write Request.BinaryRead(ChunkSize) objADO.Position = objADO.Size objADO.savetofile "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\test2\content\response" & counter & ".txt" bytesleft = bytesleft - chunksize counter = counter + 1 loop objADO.close set objFSO = nothing %> Now this works. It splits the incoming data into 128KB chunks, and writes each chunk to a separate file. This keeps down memory usage on the server. Every free upload script I have tried seems to keep the whole file in memory, and the box crashes! But I need, obviously, to be able to save all the data in one file. And ADODB.stream does not support an append feature. Is there anyone out there that can help me Cheers for any replies, Bob. p.s. components such as ASPupload aren't an option -- tight budget.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 20th October 2012
View Replies!

uploading file

! We want to allow the visitor in our web site sending picture file. Where can i find the applet that offer this service
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 23rd October 2012
View Replies!

Question about uploading tables

My Boss has asked me to find a way to take access tables and upload them to SQL Server via a web interface created by me. Is that possible Does anyone have any leads Thank You!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Error uploading pic aspSmartUpload

just like in my website poyh.com user: test Pass: test I have a duplicate website here : lovemods use the same login, edit profile, change picture try and upoad and it shows an error same with ADD PICTURE in small menu top right of site! why is this and how can i fix it\t J
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help uploading test asp page with sql server 2000 onto webserver

Hi I've been trying to create a test site - The site uses ASP with VBscript and talks to SQL Server 2000. I was able to complete and test it on my locally on my computer using Microsofts IIS 5.1. The website communicated fine with the database on the webserver/network server However, when I tried to save the site from my local computer to the wwwroot folder in the servers IIS hoping to make the internal site available to here the resulting error comes up when we try to open a page with a recordset connected to the database: - Our Error: - Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E4D) [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'AUMBSDDSS\IUSR_AUMBCOMP'. /mysite/htm/test2.asp, line 8 The page calls on an include file Code: From my understanding this was a login error so what I tried to do was change the connection:- Code:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

ASP problem with uploading files

I got a problem when I uploaded a file with the input tag of type file "
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Shadow Uploader - preventing user from uploading non image files

(regarding this thread: http://forums.aspfree.com/code-bank-...res-94647.html) Originally Posted by Shadow Wizard this will not save non-image files. as for extension, I fear I didn't understand what you mean - you try to save the file with different extension\t I disagree. I was able to upload an Excel Spreadsheet with no trouble at all.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!