problem with the pagination page

Can any one help me here.

I have done a pagination to my application.
It should display the page numbers like this
page:1,2,3..Back,Next
I am getting the result as i needed but this page: 1,2,3 is displaying at the top of the page instead of bottom.
Can any one give an idea to print that on bottom of every page.

Here is the code i have used in my application:

Code ASP: Items  

items list Itemid Item Unit Add New
Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 06:43:17 AM Total Views:  247
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF ASP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

simple problem..

, i have this page that inserts a form data into database... the problem is that it wouldn't let me insert my content into the database because of syntax problem... more specifically if i have an apostrophe.. it wouldn't let me insert due to the restriction of my code... is there a way to rewrite my code below so that i can insert apostrophe.. right now if there are ' in my content the strSql will screw up... strSql = "INSERT INTO Events (Title, Author, Content, SDate) VALUES ('"&strTitle&"','"&strAuthor&"','"&strContent&"',' "&strDate&"')"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Session problem

I'm running a web application in a server where I play with session variables. In this case, language. Now when I want to do the same at my local IIS, it won't accept a value for that variable. I use the following code at Global.asa Sub Application_OnEnd() End Sub Sub Application_OnStart() Application("NumSession") = 0 Application("NumVisited") = 0 End Sub Sub Session_OnEnd() Application("NumSession") = Application("NumSession") - 1 End Sub Sub Session_OnStart() Application("NumSession") = Application("NumSession") + 1 Application("NumVisited") = Application("NumVisited") + 1 Session("language")=2 End Sub When running at my hosting service, it accepts the language variable and so I can work on my sql queries. When running at my local machine it has 0 as a value on language variable. Do you have an idea on what the problem is I'd appreciate any help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

just graduated, now working, but encountering serious problems (mailing)

there! Since a few months I'm hired as a webmaster at a small business here in Belgium. I'm the only IT'er in the office and just graduated from high school. As I have no working experience at all, I'm encountering many problems! First problem: One of my boss' priorities is that he wants to send over then thousand emails in a month to all his customers, prospects in the world. In the office they are using a so called program 'little manager' with no possibility to send newsletters. So I started creating a mailingsystem using aspemail that is installed on the host's webserver. The system works great but I'm encountering major problems when I send loads of emails along the host's mail server. I had to do a mailing to over 8000 contacts. The host has aspemail installed but does not have an email agent that could queue all mails. So I added a little script in may program code that adds a delay of 3 minutes after sending 200 mails. More then 500 were mail failures -> bad emails. But over 6000 returned with a delay message and never arrived at their destination. Is there some possible way to however send those 8000 mails without changing mail servers etc, but by programming in asp delaying won't work Second problem: Since yesterday I'm trying to send a mail along the host's mail server but it doesn't arrive! I'm very sure that the code is ok because I use a simple aspemail test script that worked well the days before. The same hosting guy told me that their mail server was working fine, no problems at all but I still couldn't send any emails. Could it be that cause of my huge massmail of +8000 the mailserver have blacklisted me Third Problem: The company C2 that is hosting our sites isn't exactly a hosting company. The boss of C2 is a friend of my boss and gives us hosting. That's what I know after asking some questions at my colleagues. I had in mind to change our hosting to a professional company "combell" so I can send our 8000 newsletters. But when I started downloading all our sites from the hostftp it went up to +500MB to 1G..! It would be a very pricy packet if we should change hosting Does anyone have a solution concerning my mailing problems How I can fix it Do I have to change hosting Is there a programmatorically ( what a word ) solution Let the company that gives us hosting install email agent (But I guess they will not do this) Sorry for my bad English and I hope to get some good answers to my problems! Greetz Wouter
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Incomplete Query Clause problem

I'm getting a weird error for the rscheat.open line... I don't get it since the querystring works Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14' Syntax error in query. Incomplete query clause. /cheataddprocess.asp, line 22 Code:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

SQL date problem

I'm having some trouble manipulating Oracle dates. I'd like to know how I can query up all employees whose START_DATE is within the last 90 days of the current date. Can anyone provide me with some helpful SQL
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Minor problem

I am having a small problem. I use include files for the header and footer in my website.It works fine for most of the pages but for pages where the body content is wide the header also stretches. I am using an image in the background for the header. Please let me know how to prevent the header from stretching on these pages. Trinity
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

2 problems - Page 3

OK what you trying actualy to do do you what to insert value\t so then you can rective from DB \t in this case you write sql="INSERT INTO Pending_Approval (Date_Time, Approve, RequestorName, Shift, Pager, Entity_From, Entity_to, Fuzion_ID, Est_Date_Returned) VALUES " sql=sql & "('" & Date_Time & "','" & Approve & "','" & RequestorName & "','" & Shift & "','" & Pager & "','" & Entity_From & "','" & Entity_to & "'," sql=sql & "'" & Fuzion_ID & "','" & Est_Date_Returned & "')"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

ASP debugging problems in Windows Server 2003, IIS 6

ASP as a programming language. In IIS server-side and client-side debugging is selected. 1. Microsoft Windows Server 2000 , IIS5 2. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 , IIS6 -------------------------------------------------- In case 1 Microsoft Script Debugger worked fine, poping-up everytime an error occurred, opening the appropriate asp file in the corresponding line where the error occoured. In case 2 Microsoft Script Debugger was not installed, neither could be found on the installing CD of Microsoft Windows Server 2003. I downloaded from the Microsofts site the version for WinXP/2000/NT 4 and installed it to my computer. As a result, Machine Debug Manager, Microsoft Script Debugger and who knows what else [if anyone knows exactly it would be great..] appeared in DCOM Config through which I tried to follow the advices of Microsofts Enabling ASP Debugging article. At first, the Microsoft Script Debugger poped-up but no opening the appropriate asp file in the corresponding line where the error occoured happened. I followed the same steps for Microsoft Script Debugger as described in the article [for Machine Debug Manager] and somehow it worked! Unfortunately, I decided to check if it would still work without the modifications to Machine Debug Manager. That was it.. Never worked properly again even though i reinstalled, uninstalled, deleted by hand, etc. etc. Microsoft Script Debugger, Machine Debug Manager. The error : Microsoft Script Debugger failed to initialize. Reinstall \t appears. Any ideas about how to clear things up and debug at last P.S.: I use a simple html, asp editor, not Visual Studio.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

ASP and Javascript href link problem

, I am using Javascript with ASP and am having a problem with a javascript link in that it does not function when clicked. The page is generated correctly without any visible or runtime errors. A bit of background as to what I'm trying to achieve: i am dynamically creating multiple forms which store details of a products into hidden fields, the information is retrieved from a database recordset. Each product is created in a unique form, this is achieved using a counter variable. I am trying to use javascript to submit the current form - i.e. a hyperlink - which unfortunately doesn't have any effect when clicked. I am thinking I might need to refer to the form differently but am unsure how to. Below is a sniplet of the source code, i have highlighted the area concerned. Any comments or suggestions to the solve the problem would be appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Converting problems...

Hi I've stored a set of months in an access database as numbers but when it display on the front end I need it to display as the name of the month. How would you convert the numbers in the database to their word equivalent Or is it possible to arrange the months in their correct order in the database Cheers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

asp.net download problem

I am trying to download a pdf file from the server to a client machine using ASP.NET. Here's my code: Response.Clear(); Response.ContentType="application/octet-stream"; Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + filename); Response.Flush(); Response.WriteFile(filename); This pops-up the download dialog and saves the file on the client machine. However, when I try to open the pdf file, I get an error - 'There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired'. Upon opening the file in NOTEPAD, I see that in addition to the pdf data, the HTML version of the file is also appended to it. Could this be the 'damage' How can I prevent the appending of the HTML. P.S - This pdf document is the result of a report export and can be opened using PDF without any problem. This does not have the added HTML in it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Tricky redirect problem

I'll try and explain. start.asp shows a table with repeating region from a database: http://www.gmsoffers.com/categories/start.asp What should happen is if the record has terms_req=no the the go link will do as its doing now. If however the record has terms_req=yes then the go link should go to the terms.asp as it does now. Client then reads the terms and either agrees or declines. If they agree the "agree" button/link should forward them on to their original request. As of now have not been able to get the original url request to carry through to the terms.asp page. Have listed the request.server.variables available to the terms page just in case it helps anyone figure this out. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Identity problem

i am trying to get identity column value after doing an insert by using recordset.addnew. In my sqlserver db table has 60 columns. if i insert value to only first 2 columns then i am getting proper identity. if i insert to for all columns or except these 2 fields then i am getting wrong identity value. for example after insert, In Sql server newly inserted id value is 32000 but in application i am getting id = 4000001. my code is rsCoverSheet.addnew rsCoverSheet("name") = contactName rsCoverSheet("Phone") = contactPhone rsCoverSheet("ContactCell") = contactCell rsCoverSheet("ContactEmail") = contactEmail rsCoverSheet("ContactFax") = contactFax . . . . rsCoverSheet.Update sID = rsCoverSheet("iSubmitID") the data is getting saved. no problem with saving. problem with retrieving the identity column isubmitid only. can anybody help me on this i got confused with either DB problem or application problem
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

asp access problems

Hi all I have a website in asp (hosted on windows server) which seems accessible during 9am-9pm which isn't accessible after. Hosting say their servers are on all the time and say it could be a problem with the site. The thing is that html pages can be accessed but not asp pages. The site then works as normal in the morning just like magic. This happens about 2-3 times per week. Any ideas please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

2 problems - Page 4

OK you can do this app rove/ disaprove disaproved aproved none
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Syntax and DB connection problem

Hi all, I'm trying to authinticate users and force a login using an Access DB and an include in all secured pages. I'm using a script from 4fromrolla.com however I can't get the connection string right, I've been having a go for about 3 days now and I just can't get it right. My path is d:\ftproot\shiv\data\ship-ahoy\captains_log.mdb and the table used for the user and password field is tableValidUsers the field names are as per the example. Could anyone please point me in the right direction,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

UPDATE problem

Trying to use a command to update a field within a MS Access table. Here is the text for the UPDATE statement (from Response.Write) UPDATE TBL_Leave1 SET 0104= ''Yep'' WHERE EmpID=38 Here is the error statement Microsoft JET Database Engineerror '80040e14' Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression '''Yep'''. /CDDN/Leave3c.asp, line 61 Line 61 is just the execute line Code attached Co
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Sql Server 2000, Access 2000, Instr() problems

, I am trying to use the VBScript InStr() function on recordsets from 2 different databases, 1 is SQL 2000 Server, the other is MS Access 2000. In the code below, objRS("SearchString") is of type "Text" from an Access 2000 database. The text is in the format "-CBBA-CDDD-CABC-CAEE". Basically, unique 4-letter strings separated by "-". objRS2("Find") is of type "VarChar" from a SQL 2000 database. The text is in the format "CBBA", or unique 4-letter strings. For some reason, the InStr() function is not functioning properly, (i.e. I am unable to find strings that I know to exist in objRS("SearchString"). Below is my code: do while not objRS2.EOF if instr(objRS("SearchString"), objRS2("Find")) 0 then Response.Write "yes" end if objRS2.MoveNext loop Subsequently, say objRS("SearchString) = "-CBBA-CDDD-CABC-CAEE". If I run the code below instead: do while not objRS2.EOF if instr(objRS("SearchString"), "CBBA") 0 then Response.Write "yes" end if objRS2.MoveNext loop ....the code works fine, or "yes" is written out. This leads me to believe that the problem may be due to data type differences between the 2 databases. Any ideas or help is appreciated!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Calculating currency totals problem

Can anyone please tell me where i'm going wrong. I have the following code calulating in a loop the totals of cost. the db is access and the field is in currency but i'm getting an error: Exception occurred. can anyone please tell me why cheers StrCoTotal = CCur(StrCoTotal) + rs("D_cost")
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Spaces in Hyperlink URL problem

If hyperlinks to a URL contains spaces, the entire hyperlink is not underlined in an email message. I've tried using "" on both ends of the URL variable, double quotes, single quotes, Server.URLEncode method, and nothing works. Code I've tried is below, plus more. Anyone have an idea how to get the entire URL to be shown as a hyperlink in the email msg = msg & "Driving Directions: " & Session("DrivingDirections") msg = msg & "" msg = msg & """ & "Driving Directions: " & Session("DrivingDirections") & """" NOTE: Using Server.URLENcode is really strange...no link either 'msg = msg & ("Driving Directions: " & Server.URLEncode(Session("DrivingDirections"))) '
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!