How to show my Outlook Express Address book at ASP page

anyone here know how can i show all my addresses in Outlook Express at a ASP Pagei have found a coding that can do it, but i really cannot make it work. Code: Sent Items Display
Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 07:35:26 AM Total Views:  338
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF ASP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

id of shown notice is missed...

good the problem that I come facing is with a system of notice. I have a page "view.asp" that it would have it shows a notice, and it has a button in this same page that opens one popup "print.asp" with the same notice, only text for impression, but the problem that occurs is that when I am in view seeing id40 and clico in the button that opens popup "print.asp" that it would have to open the same notice, is opened the last inserted notice in the DB and not the one that I tava seeing in "view.asp", because this happens... This is the code of "view.asp" that I use to open popup "print.asp" and to only see the same notice that is in view, that only the text. [code][code] E this the code of "print.asp" that I use in popup to open the same notice that I tava seeing in "view.asp" [code][code] for download of the complete archives asp, click below. Download 2 files format ZIP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Problem showing records in Dropdown Menu

i have a category column in my database in which i have 3 categories : category 1 category 2 category 3 NOW i have 5 of records in category 1 5 of records in category 2 5 of records in category 3 and when i disply my category column record in a drop down box with this code : Code: 0) Then search.MoveFirst Else search.Requery End If %> i get this is my database category 1 category 1 category 1 category 1 category 1 category 2 category 2 category 2 category 2 category 2 category 3 category 3 category 3 category 3 category 3 but i wanted to display each category 1 time.. so that i can select the category and then proceed "GO" then i m able to show all the records of that category please can anyone help me out
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

why some records don't show

http://freehost02.websamba.com/bible...s&optAction=on This is page 1 Do you see any records I think you do. Click page 95. Now do you see any records This is what I have: Code: 2 then for i=1 to pagecnt pagingurl = ""&i&" " response.write pagingurl Response.Write " | " next end if %>
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

New Pages not showing up

Hi this may be a cache problem but i have just uploaded the new files to a website i have rebuilt. I have refreshed IIS and restarted the website but the new files are not showing through on directories that existed before eg subscribe etc. The new directories that didnt exist before work fine but would the internet connection in our office be caching previous pages that are no longer there and trying to access them
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

how to call C lang. program through ASP and show output in html. - Page 2

Hi Shadow, Please send me your email id so I can send you the .exe file and all the required information.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How show real time?

hi, how do i show real time on my page for example i have Code: dtTime=time()
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

asp/javascript if refferer=external then show layer

hi there, I have created a text only version of a new website I have developed. I would like to make it obvious to people that come across these pages that there is an image version available. Obviously I dont want to use a pop up, so I thought this could be a good idea. If referrer is not = to mywebsite.com then show layer else hide layer Has anyone got any ideas how to do this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

ASP JScript show if command

i have a website that users log on to. On one of the pages is a form. What I want to do is only show a certain part of the form for specific users. The way i want to do this is by using their username as a 'show if' command in dreamweaver. What I currently have is this all data to be hidden shown is here But this doesnt work for me! Any suggestions on how to show this properly\t help is much appreciated Jonny
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Don't show everything.

I have a database of songs listed as Title, Artist,Description, DiscNo and TrackNo with a seperate record in that format for each song. What I would like to do is search through them for the Description, show only the disc numbers in the results. This I can do easily. Where I am lost is that I only want each individual disc number to show once. If I moveNext through the recordset, it shows the disc number 15 times per disc. Is there a filter I can add to limit this display
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

using checkbox values to show data

ok first off...im not that good at asp, infact im using dreamweaver to make my pages up! what i would like to do is show a list of items and price in a table, with a checkbox next to them, the form is submitted and then on the next page i would like to display the the items that have been checked. I think i have the first page sorted, i have linked the checkbox to the product ID value in the database, so i can pass that value to the next page. the problem is the second page, i can get it to show the values of the checkbox (eg items 1, 4 ,26...) but only the numbers. How do i go about using this value (number) to pull the rest of the data from the table (stored in a mdb) im using this in the first page form to pass the checkbox value on the second page i get the values get shown with im at a loss on how to do this any help would be greatly appreciated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Can't show more details

hey , can anyone help i have a page that has a little info a about a topic and there is a link to view more details about that particular issue code: more info>> now the problem is it returns an error data type mismatch code: rsUsers.Source = "SELECT * FROM Table1 WHERE TableID = '" &request.form("UserID") & "'" then i tried this code: Dim rsUsers__varID rsUsers__varID = "0" If (Request.Form("TableID") "") Then rsUsers__varID = Request.Form("TableID") End If and rsUsers.Source = "SELECT * FROM Table1 " the problem with this one is that it returns only the first record for all the topics where am i going wrong please help!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Excel output not shown correctly on office 2000

Hi I have used ASP to create excel files using the code Set objWorkbook = server.CreateObject("OWC10.Spreadsheet") Set objSheet1 = objWorkbook.Worksheets(1) objSheet1.Name = "1" Set objSheet2 = objWorkbook.Worksheets(2) objSheet2.Name = "2" objSheet1.Activate objWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Cells(1,1).Value = "ID" objWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Cells(1,1).font.bold = true objWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Cells(1,2).value = "TITLE" objWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Cells(1,2).font.bold = true I am running office 2003, and the output shows what I expected. However, I was testing it on other computer that uses Office2000 and it's showing xml tags everywhere ie False 1 How code I change my code to accomdate computer that runs office 2000 Your help in this is appreciated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I change the currency to show (?) pound signs?

When I show the field with money data type it shows me the $ sign, but I need the sign. I right clicked on the server and viewed the properties, in the General tab it says Language is English (United States), obviously I need the UK one, but I couldn't change it anywhere. In the Server Settings tab in properties, I chose British English for default language already, but on the General tab it's still US English. Anyone know how\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Index Server and PDF - results show in Admin Console but not on ASP page..?

I have set up Index Server in IIS to search my intranet. I've installed the Adobe PDF filter so that words from PDF files are included. I can get results from PDFs when querying the catalogue in the Windows console. However, I have tried various ASP Search pages and they all ignore PDF files from a browser (even though the scripts include the pdf extension). Anyone help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Table Alias not showing any records

I'm still having problems with my table alias, first with the scripting now it's not pulling any records. I'm getting a blank page. Here is the script.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Dropdown state not being shows on form! Tried everything!

, I have a form where the user edits a record. The form consists of a dropdown where the field [status] is changed. The problem is, the dropdown initial value always just goes to the first value in the list, rather than the actual record value. I have tried the following code but I cant get to work: Code: Not Started Bill Bob Joe The status is being passed to this page just fine, as the following write the field status successfully: Code: So whats the deal... Status is recognized and is returning the correct value... yet it will not work to maintain the dropdown value... so right now, the user editing doesnt realize the dropdown is simply reverting back to the first value, and presses save, effectively erasing the previous status... not good.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help, can't get this asp page to show up - whats wrong?

There is no account for .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

asp sort table columns show errors - please help

, I am trying to sort table columns but it kept generating the errors by showing the black page when I click on the column's names to sort. When I clicked on "Cars", it showed black page (not found) and the url is like this: defaultsortby=Cars&Cars=&sortOrder=asc&alpha= And the error page is: The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Can anyone please tell me how to fix it Thank you very much! Code: 0) Then _ strsql = strsql & " where "&sortby&" like '"&sAlpha&"%'" if len(sortby) > 0 then _ strsql = strsql & " order by "&sortby&" " & sortOrder oRs.Open strSQL, myConn %> Cars Shipped Submitted
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

date problem, won't show properly

How to do if I have 2 cutoff date for online registration. There are 2 set of fee when user regiser. Early registration and after registration example below code won't work Code ASP: today = date if today
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

asp code for filling the form and updating the db and showing the changes in thesame

hi, I have a page named AssignTicket.asp that has a form. When the AssignTicket form is filled, in the action part in the form tag, I call the CheckAssign.asp page(ie. action="CheckAssign.asp"). In the CheckAssign.asp page I have writen the code for updating the database when changes are done to the AssignTicket form page. So, I dont know how I can avoid this CheckAssign.asp page and instead refresh the Assign Ticket form page. Can anyone please help me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!