How to print Form results on same page?

Hi all,

I have a form of about 14 questions.. I'd like the users to be able to fill out the form, hit submit, and have the questions (premade) and answers (what they actually filled out) printed on the same page below the form.. the user will then copy questions/answers and paste somewhere else..

Is this possible
Is it also possible to make the questions some kind of an object so i can display them below the form.. instead of retyping the questions as well

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 07:35:29 AM Total Views:  426
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF ASP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Can I print directly to a printer from email?

I have these emails that come in from my website that I need to "Print" to a specific application automatically without any prompts. Does anyone have any ideas for how I might accomplish this Can I email the printer directly with the commands necessary to execute printing I will be printing to a particular print driver and server. This will not just auto print on any user's machine.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

PDF printing

Could you anyone tell me how to print PDF from my ASP page.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Control printing header and footer

Is there any way to control browser header and footer parameters using VB or Java Script I mean to show the information I need instead of standard URL, Date, Page of Page etc.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to print a form upon submission?

Hi all! I'm currently doing a school project on designing an online application leave system for a company. I'm using dreamweaver MX, server language ASP VB script to do this as I'm not well-versed in programming. Right now, I've gotten the form up but am experiencing trouble in trying to print the form out upon clicking of the Submit button. I can't figure out how it is possible to transfer the data in the form to a printable version and then print it out. Btw, the information collected in the form will be stored in Microsoft Access database. those codings which I don't really understand. My-oh-my..I'm having a headache. :/ Can anyone out there please help with this Thank you so much! Yours sincerely, Bluelette , From what you've said, You have an insert record page and after insertion you are redirected to a page that shows the record. You can replace the redirect with Server.Transfer Code: If (MM_editRedirectUrl "") Then 'Response.Redirect(MM_editRedirectUrl) Server.Transfer(MM_editRedirectUrl) End If On your Print page you then have all the variables from your form.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

print a recordset - Page 2

sorted " and " missing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Question about printing report

I would like to have a function for user to print the order confirmation page. I need to have the company logo, column header, date, order no. on every page. Can I make the report to split into pages automatically Can I use CSS to do that Or can I use other way to do that without using Crystal Report Any example I can refer to
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

print section of page..

ok, so has anyone ever printed out an article of microsoft's Knowledge Base\t you know how when u click the print this page icon (right hand side, down the bottom of menu), it only prints the text..not the header, or the menu's or the rate this article footer... i want to do something similar, but i have no idea how...so i appolise if this is in the wrong section.. i have contact details that i want to print...but i wanna be able to put a print this contact link, and it only prints the everything in the fieldset...is this possible with having to open a new window displaying on that data and clicking print from that new window...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Multiple printing

i was wondering how to do multiple pinting in asp. What i mean is, if i use a loop to populate a page and print, then if i went to the next record and populate, i would like it to print that and the next and so on. The looping bit is fine. The only problem is the printing. If i use the print html code, it brings up the common dialog box and the user has to click on print. Is there a way to get round this and just print without the dialog box
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

procedure not printing results

Hi all this procedure not returning/printing any value.i have checked connection etc it is fine also it is printing recordset object.i have also checked procedure on sql it is working fine.this is for your kind consideration regards om prakash
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Printing to a network printer (yes this is an ASP problem)

OK, I have a string of text that needs to be sent verbatim to a printer. The text string is generated via ASP. I can't simply print from a client mahcine on our intranet through internet explorer to the printer as the IE headers and other formatting gunk cause problems. I want to set it up to print the data server-side to the printer. That avoids people trying to send the data to the wrong printer, etc. Of course, the printer in question is a shared printer connected to a machine in a different office (It's a tag printer, is very loud, and is essentially being put somewhere where we won't have to listen to it). I can't find a way to get this setup to work. Does anyone have any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Fingerprint Recognition

does anyone know how to code fopr fingerprint recognisers with asp.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

print time

hi, i wanted to print the current time on the webpage using however, the seconds component seems static (how do i make it keep on running), and the minutes component seems very unnaturally when the minute is a single digit. (how do i make it shows 2 digit, like 06 and not 6 onli ) pls suggest........
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Hi all am printing a page from ASP using javascript Window.print();

Hi all am printing a page from ASP using javascript Window.print(); but am having a problem in page breaking i.e. last 1 or 2 lines print in 2nd page but I want to print entire contents in one page.How do i customize page break.Please suggest if someone has already solved this issue cheers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

printing records in asp

hi, i urgently need to know the asp code for printing records(any no. or all) from an access database.. please help me... my email id is: gursharan_001@rediffmail.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

print a page

how to print a page which we get output from a database table. can any one pls help me in giving source code for printing a page in asp.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

about printing the pages in word document

hello all i want to ask about how we want change the pages to word document and print it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

ASP print all datas inside array- for debugging

pls delete this post
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

print PDF file

Hi Is any way to print a pdf file automatically using ASP Once the pdf file is loaded from a website or whatever, the file will be printed from the printer which is located on the server side. How to do it by using ASP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How to print variable in a include virtual?

Can someone tell me how to assign a variable in a page then in a file that is included write a variable to an include virtual statement that's located in the 2nd included file I've tried this but it doesn't work 1st page subnavigation = "contact" 2nd page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

printing problem

i gave a print option for a html page. but that is printing the url which i doesnot want. also is there a way that when user prints it should also display page numbers. How to get rid of the URL while printing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!