Choose articles from 2 weeks from today's date??

I want to have any articles newer than two weeks from todays date show up. I tried this but it dosen't work.

SQLStr="SELECT TOP * FROM ABNNews WHERE (date = " & (date-14) & ") ORDER by Datestamp DESC"

I think this dosen't work because it will only take an article that has a date exactly 14 days older than todays date. But I want everything up until 14 days.

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 07:35:51 AM Total Views:  500
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF ASP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

choose data from DB randomly

hello: im currently stuck in this. i need to choose a data, randomly, in a database based n category (cat1, cat2, cat3, cat4, cat5, cat6). i only need to show 1 data of each category in the html page. kindly inform where to find a sample tuts for this..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 26th August 2012
View Replies!

What to choose?

Helle everybody, I have an question. I run a site with information for consumers as dealers as wel. Consumers doesn't have log in, dealer have to. How can I arrange that on the same page some information for a dealer is visible and for a consumer it isn't. I have thought about using session variables but i'mnot sure if that is de approperiate for the thing. For Now I have an seperate login form for dealers where I set an Session("Login") On the index page, I read the session("Login") If it's empty, I'll set the variable as Customer. Further in the pages I use "If then else" statements to show or not to show some things.. Perhaps there is an easier way Can anyone of you please give me an advise Thank you in advance !!! Peter
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 27th August 2012
View Replies!

Too many programming languages to choose from

all, I currently use "classic ASP" and Microsoft SQL Server for my organization's current Web site. I feel like my skills are becoming very outdated and want to move to something else. Should it be ASP.NET PHP with MySQL AJAX If ASP.NET, should it be VB.NET or C# I have the flexibility to take my organization's Web site whichever direction I choose. I'm just not sure which would benefit me and my organization most in the long run. I would be greatful for any input on what's best.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 28th August 2012
View Replies!

VBScript - General - Question - I want to choose SELECTED base on db info, how?

Easy question, I saw someone with a nice simple piece of code to do this much better than I have. While mine works, if I have to do a drop down list with 15 items... it would be a nightmare. How do I simplify this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 30th August 2012
View Replies!

What CMS to choose?

What Content Mgmt Systems do forum members and ASP pros use I'm looking for something fairly sophisticated (WYSIWYG editor, user permissions, versioning, audit trail, etc) that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. It should be pure ASP, and (naturally) available with full source code. Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 30th August 2012
View Replies!

ASP.NET articles

I'm supposed to make a presentation of ASP+/ASP.NET but the problem is: I haven't found any good material I don't want any M$-propaganda... I'm not looking for coding examples, but articles which would help me to introduce the technology to people that have never heard of it. I haven't done ASP.NET much myself and that's why I'd like to find some material to read - to find out is it worth moving from ASP to ASP+. Best so far I've found (and are free): http://www.topxml.com/asp+/default.asp -Z-
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Color chooser

does anyone know how to make a pop up color chooser so that people can click a button that pops up a thing of colors and then they select from it i'd even take the color options thing that is at the top of this scrren when writing messages but i need a way to choose colors easily. any suggestions also it doesn't have to be in asp, i'm figuring it might be better suited for js or something but i don't really know js and most of my site is in asp...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 10th October 2012
View Replies!

Allow users to choose what fields are shown in a report?

I have form that queries our ticketing system database. Just a plain form, nothing real exciting. 20 choices that people here can search our ticketing database by. The user enters their search criteria, hit submit where they go to the next page that shows the results of their search including ticket number, description, date, etc... Somehow I would like people to be able to choose what fields are displayed on results page. The fields that you can display will be the same fields that are available to search by. I was thinking maybe a checkbox by each search field and you check the box if you would like it to display on the report. Other than that, I really am struggling with coming up w/ a concept on how to do this and then implement it. Any ideas or help from anyone out there Here is my "reports" page that displays the info in case it will help anyone see what im talking about a little more clear: Code:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 10th October 2012
View Replies!

Select articles from this year only?

How can I select only articles from the current year I have a datestamp column and the date it stored like this: 2004-06-18 00:00:00.000 The time is always all zeros so I have been having problems with it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 11th October 2012
View Replies!

Too many programming languages to choose from

all, I currently use "classic ASP" and Microsoft SQL Server for my organization's current Web site. I feel like my skills are becoming very outdated and want to move to something else. Should it be ASP.NET PHP with MySQL AJAX If ASP.NET, should it be VB.NET or C# I have the flexibility to take my organization's Web site whichever direction I choose. I'm just not sure which would benefit me and my organization most in the long run. I would be greatful for any input on what's best.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

choose action from two or more image buttons

Originally posted by : May (carreramj@yahoo.com)I have a list of records where each has a radiobutton. There are two image buttons for Edit and Delete. I tried to give both buttons with the same name but with different values such asBtn=request.form("Btn")If Btn = "EditThis" then response.redirect "editpage.asp"elseif Btn = "DeleteThis" then resposne.redirect "deletepage.asp"end ifThis doesn't work. But if I change the images to Submit buttons with give name and values, it works. Is there another way to do this with image buttons on a single form
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

*how to choose a good hosting plan for my website*

*how to choose a good hosting plan for my website*, I 've been running a small website with about 50000 hits a month. I am using PHP and mySQL. I want to switch to a hosting plan that supports ASP scripting. I tried to use ASP script from free script to run, it takes too slow... maybe slower than php...I paid about $2/month for my current plan (shared hosting)....When I search for a hosting plan, I see 3 types that I am getting confused. Shared Virtual hosting, Dedicated server, and Semi-Dedicated server. What should I pick and how much in order to run a commercial website, do I need to have my own server Your help is appreciated.Jenny.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 15th October 2012
View Replies!

User chooses image

,I want a user to pick his image on a page, with a form method, this is not much of a problem.But I want to use a button on that same page (example: select.asp) that stores the path from the selected image to another page (show.asp).So if the user selects an image on Select.asp, the selected image will be shown on the other page: show.aspThe path must be stored in the show.asp page, because if the computer is shut down I want the information to be available the next time the show.asp page will be viewed.I wil only use it locally!Is it possible\tTnx a lot,d2c
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Need help to choose good book on ASP.

,I need guidance on selecting good book on ASP. I Have good knowledge on database and Crystal Reports but now I need to work on ASP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Web hosts that allow ASP links to Excel DBs??? Who should I choose?

I need to be able to have a portal page that links to several subsidiary sites, some of which will have ASP pages that get infor from an Excel2000 DB.Are there any good, cheap hosts out there Preferably in the UK. I don't expect too many visitors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

Help with category and articles

, I have site with asp and access database. It is possible way to make unlimited category with access database using Asp like in Joomla. I see many site is using Only Query string. Investment.aspcat=tourism - for main sub directory investment.aspcat=tourism&id=overview it is possible to make statistic url rewrite for directory and sub using simple method 404 custom error coding .. our sample design : Investment = Main Directory 1-Investment/tourism/, In tourism we have 3 related record: 1-1-investment/tourism/overview 1-2-investment/tourism/statistic 1-3-investment/tourism/hotels 1-3-1-investment/tourism/hotels/phno-penh/ 1-3-1-investment/tourism/hotels/phno-penh/ and Other sub category have the same sub category related record Please suggest what should i do to resolve the above solution
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

Can I choose the session ID ??

Is it possible to set the sessionID = value I am storing a shopping cart in a in a temporary table and with the sessionID identifying which items belong to the different users. Ideally I want to set it to a random GUID or number so it will make it very hard to guess the next session ID and gain access to another cart if they knew what they were doing. Any ideas on how to set the sessionID value Do I need to go that mush in to detail thoughts welcome
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

ASP VBS SQL seperating articles by years and months

I'm completely stumped on how to write a loop for this. I want to generate a dynamic list of links (years) and another of months based on the publish dates i have in my database. So if a month is not present the code would omit it. Much appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

choose bitrate of stream

, I dont know if i post this in the right forum but i have a question. im looking fore a way to make a script ore something to make this kind of function select movie in different bitrates (look like this) I dont know if it is one movie ore diffirent files with another bitrate ore de windows media services compressed the file please can somebody give me some answers I have windows server 2003 and installed windows media services mark Originally Posted by Lafinboy Moved from ASP forum
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Help with category and articles

, I have site with asp and access database. It is possible way to make unlimited category with access database using Asp like in Joomla. I see many site is using Only Query string. Investment.aspcat=tourism - for main sub directory investment.aspcat=tourism&id=overview it is possible to make statistic url rewrite for directory and sub using simple method 404 custom error coding .. our sample design : Investment = Main Directory 1-Investment/tourism/, In tourism we have 3 related record: 1-1-investment/tourism/overview 1-2-investment/tourism/statistic 1-3-investment/tourism/hotels 1-3-1-investment/tourism/hotels/phno-penh/ 1-3-1-investment/tourism/hotels/phno-penh/ and Other sub category have the same sub category related record Please suggest what should i do to resolve the above solution
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!